Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sexual racism is the REAL racism

Do you think sexual racism is the worst kind of racism?

• Yes

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
_pakicel_

_pakicel_

Currycel
2d 14h 2m
So this is my first post

I'm a paki born in Germany

Since I was little i was complaining about how racist the society is

I just realised the racism i was talking about all the years is sexual racism

I don't care if a guy (or a ugly or low IQ foid) is racist to me, it doesn't hurt my feelings

It only does if a foid isn't attracted to me because of my race

Foids here in Germany (and everywhere) are only attracted to >6 ft tall blonde blue-eyed muscular white Chads

They see us ethnics (or even white uglycels) as dirt under their feet. If they could press the red button to kill us all they would

Do you think sexual racism is the worst kind of racism?

We ethnicels think foids are only attracted to white guys, and whitecels think foids do prefer ethnics over their guys (which i don't think is true)

Females are the main reason why racism and most problems in this fucking world exists

T

thevenon

Veteran
19d 20h 17m
_pakicel_ said:
Females are the main reason why racism and most problems in this fucking world exists
based :forcedsmile:

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
18d 25m
Very true.

As a ricecel myself, I once overheard a bunch of girls screech at each other that Asian men are by far the ugliest and that they would never date one in a million years. Pure ragefuel that.

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

No fun, no friends, no girlfriends.
★★★
63d 20h 6m
I think the ones who are more sexually discriminated are more discriminated against in general so I put yes.

EstoniaPill

EstoniaPill

"Price is what you pay. Value is what you get."
19d 11h 18m
Honestly Chad can transcend racism. If a 9/10 Chang or Curry asked a German foid to fuck they would. Lookism is the worst kind of racism

_pakicel_

_pakicel_

Currycel
2d 14h 2m
EstoniaPill said:
Honestly Chad can transcend racism. If a 9/10 Chang or Curry asked a German foid to fuck they would. Lookism is the worst kind of racism
True, lookism is the reason why racism exists

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Veteran
★★
19d 18h 23m
Foids are the darwinian gender and both white and ethnic foids enforce white supremacy by not fucking ethnics. Actually, ethnic foids that hate their ethnic males bc of internalized racism are the worst because they destroy inter-communal ties and serve as vectors for assimilation.

PersonaDickcel

PersonaDickcel

Braziliancel Dickcel Personacel Mentalcel
★★★★
22d 9h 24m
Women are the cause of all problems in the world :blackpill:

latincell

latincell

Recruit
★★★★★
8d 8h 13m
Back in my :bluepill: days when I thought I could ascend with a Stacy:feelskek::feelskek:, I asked Stacy if she was willing to be my girlfriend and that I loved her, she told me she didn't like "Mexicans.":feelsclown::feelsclown:

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

Commander
★★★
55d 19h 1m
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: AI waifu when

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Mythic
★★★★
51d 21h 8m
Divergent_Integral said:
Very true.

As a ricecel myself, I once overheard a bunch of girls screech at each other that Asian men are by far the ugliest and that they would never date one in a million years. Pure ragefuel that.
because it's true. ricemen may have lighter skin, but they still get mogged by darker, more masculine races like arabs and negros
EstoniaPill said:
Do you realize how rare a 9/10 chang or curry is?

Most Chadpreets are pakis anyways, and they'd much rather just fuck their cousins instead of a German foid

Last edited:
M

MARTYRDOM GOD X

Recruit
★★★★
1d 19h 41m
Pretty disgusting how even Racism which is now widely condemned in the mainstream is still allowed when it comes to female sexual selection, once again proving how the pussy pass gives women the green light to be as terrible vile and disgusting of a person as they want, and still be worshipped by society.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★
59d 5h 44m
Extremely correct, dear fellowcel.

I spoke about this often on the website called "Yahoo Answers".

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
206d 23h 23m
Femoids are racist, sexist and ableist.

CWCville gentrifier

CWCville gentrifier

5'7"
★★★
7d 9h 22m
Intellau_Celistic said:
Extremely correct, dear fellowcel.

I spoke about this often on the website called "Yahoo Answers".
I know that this is literally incels.is, but you really freak me out bro :feelskek:
I wonder how Rose-whatever chick feels about you :feelshaha:

Sandwich

Sandwich

fuck it we ball
★★
20d 23h 20m
Why would a white girl ever date an ethnic guy when she can date a white guy?

It's kind of your fault for being a white-worshipping ethnic. You should be happy with paki girls instead of worshipping white girls that you will never get.

_pakicel_

_pakicel_

Currycel
2d 14h 2m
MARTYRDOM GOD X said:
Pretty disgusting how even Racism which is now widely condemned in the mainstream is still allowed when it comes to female sexual selection, once again proving how the pussy pass gives women the green light to be as terrible vile and disgusting of a person as they want, and still be worshipped by society.
It's been getting worse since all that tolerance and feminism shit in the last couple of years because women get more power and because of it they get more picky

M

MARTYRDOM GOD X

Recruit
★★★★
1d 19h 41m
_pakicel_ said:
It's been getting worse since all that tolerance and feminism shit in the last couple of years because women get more power and because of it they get more picky
The reason why women get away with so much, is because they are the primary consumers of society and also 50% of the voting block. Inceldom is the greatest fear of most men, and they will say or do anything to avoid upsetting the gynocracy and risk losing access to whatever little chance they still have at scoring pussy.

Little do they know chad can be a complete woman abusing misogynist and still have roasties throwing their roastie pussies at him looking to join his harem.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8