Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sexual Pleasure Is In The Mind.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
Sexual pleasure is in the mind.
If a guy is happy having sex with:
A Doll
An Old Lady
Another Guy
A prostitute
Then that's all that matters (to him)
I don't think any of the above is ascending (according to others)

It all depends on how powerful an imagination you have. That's why movies and romance novels sell so well. When I watch happy days, I can think I'm The Fonz.
So if I have sex with an old lady and think she's Brooke Shields, then for all intents and purposes, I am having sex with Brooke Shields.
If a little girl is happy because she really believes in Santa Claus, I guess that's good.

Last edited:
Yep. This is why nofap works so well for some guys and not at all for others.

Well I can't really beat my dick and pretend that I'm actually beating the shit out of a girl til she's a sopping mess and force her to lick combined bodily fluids from the floor, though, can I?

Well I can't really beat my dick and pretend that I'm actually beating the shit out of a girl til she's a sopping mess and force her to lick combined bodily fluids from the floor, though, can I?

You sure can.

I’ve tried ImaginationMaxxing with my right hand, a balloon, and other weird shit. Your mind isn’t capable of producing anything near the real experience of having passionate sex with a real foid

I've been getting closer to believing this, here's hoping I'll get there soon.

It all depends on how powerful an imagination you have

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This is QUITE LITERALLY the definition of coping, it takes a high level of coping to define in detail that you are coping, and yet not realize you are coping, seriously how do you guys even pull this stuff off, I don't I could do stuff like this if I tried

This is QUITE LITERALLY the definition of coping, it takes a high level of coping to define in detail that you are coping, and yet not realize you are coping, seriously how do you guys even pull this stuff off, I don't I could do stuff like this if I tried
It's called dulling the pain.
Some people suffer with pain, others are able to diminish it, in their minds.
All pain (and pleasure), is ultimately in the mind.