Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Sexual liberty for me but not for thee (tehehehehe)

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
1563327569576.png

How long until it's forbidden by law to fuck a 18 year old girl? Everyday i see reddit cucks complaining about older men fucking younger women, even if it's perfectly legal. We don't see the same treatment with men; if a younger guy fucks a milf, no one blames the milf, they think that the guy is lucky for having sexual relationships with such an experienced woman. Shit, if a woman fucks a 10yo boy most of the time she will not even be punished like a man. Now you soy filled faggot can say "hummm, men and women are not the same shitlord". Well, if they aren't the same, why are you complaining about wagegap and other shit, why women have the same rights as men? Or a certain gender is more equal than the other?

Every passing day i realize this more and more: the so called freedom of the sexual revolution it's only for women, they can fuck who they want, no matter the age, they can do what they want, while low tier men have their sexual needs shamed, restricted and repressed. You can't call a woman a whore, after all it's empowering to be a whore and there's nothing wrong to be a whore, but please don't use the word whore you sexist misogynist incel. But shaming a man for being a virgin is fair game, after all, losers don't have rights or feelings.

Feminism: having the cake and eating it too, that's the entire basis of feminism, there's nothing, absolutely NOTHING in the feminist ideology that will benefit average to low tier men. They want you to work in a shitty job your whole life, an eunuch, while they spend your hard earning money that they stole through taxes and fuck Chads.

Last edited:
Below average = Get out of here creeper.
Average = Follow the rules sweety.
Above average = Fuck me silly.

TeeHee

Uhmm sweaty????!!!
17 year olds are CHILDREN, you got that???!!!
fucking creep...

JFL

Uhmm sweaty????!!!
17 year olds are CHILDREN, you got that???!!!
fucking creep...

JFL
My apology.
It was a mistake on my part.

Muh gramer err4rzz

IT: "Yikes sweety, she's 17 year old, she's pretty much a baby, we must defend her innocence from these creepy adults. But she should be allowed to fuck as many underage Chads as she wants of course teehee."

Unless a 23 year old is looking for an actual child, like an 8 year old, they're not doing anything abnormal. And in the US at least, 16 is the age of consent anyway so you're faulting people for following the law.

Has an LGBT flag but talks about pedos.

Gays are extremely over represented in pedo cases and the entire tranny movement started because of John Money, a pedophile who molested kids, tooks pics of the molestation and forced them to sodomize each other which later caused them to rope. The guy invented the LGBT definition of gender (previously just a SFW synonym for sex), HRT and all this nonsense. He's received 65 honors.