Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sexual harrasment is only a problem because women are so disgusted by low value men

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
Chad never complain about being sexually harassed. Fat women grab their cocks and they just deal with it, probably realizing their privilege.

Meanwhile the society is TERRIFIED because women get "harassed", iow unwanted attention from ugly males. All this hassle and hullabaloo around sexual harassment only exists because of how deeply the society and foids resents the ugly males. Low value man even daring to approach women is deemed as the worst problem in our society.

Complaining about sexual harrasment should be considered a form of misandry.

The only incentive men have to care about rApE is in the context of foids they own getting defiled. Now that foids are "liberated", caring about rApE is for lesser men period. I won't destroy my life by touching some smelly hole but I won't complain if some desperate fellow subhuman does, no I will celebrate it.

The only incentive men have to care about rApE is in the context of foids they own getting defiled. Now that foids are "liberated", caring about rApE is for lesser men period. I won't destroy my life by touching some smelly hole but I won't complain if some desperate fellow subhuman does, no I will celebrate it.
Exactly, no female on this planet is worth going 1 day to jail for.

Complaining about sexual harrasment should be considered a form of misandry.
:yes:

Yeah thinking about this shit lately has been ragefuel. Especially after getting rejected again and seeing all the sluts outside who are selective with their sluttery while dressing half naked.

I have been thinking "check your privilege slut" about any bitch that would complain about some mild harassment. They fuck chads while their looksmatch or even above just rot as incels and they dare complain about minor shit like comments or an ass grab.

Women have sexual capital and (top-tier) men have economic capital, and we know that the sexual market has as much inequality, or worse, than most nations' wealth distribution. In this light, sexual "harassment" from unattractive men isn't much different than a panhandler asking Jeff Bezos for a dollar. No one would take Jeff Bezos' side if he spent all his time enacting laws to punish poor people, yet women have succeeded in passing ever-more draconian sexual harassment laws and norms for decades.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back