Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

sexual frustration in my early teens

weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
when i was like 11-13 all i wanted in life was to have some sort of sexual contact with a female. the sexual frustration you experience late in life is nothing compared to when you first discover sex in your early teens. aim instant messenger and myspace were the only social medias at the time and this made things 100x worse. seeing future chads and stacies posing in bikinis on myspace and at hanging out by pools and at the park and shit. it was the most emotionally damaging thing ive ever experienced. the adrenaline rush and the jealousy, and the boner to top it off. that was the worst feeling ever. even just going to the mall with my other incel pre normie friends and seeing hott girls and cool guys in holister clothes and wearing axe cologne always made me feel like shit. 

when i was like 14 i had this one female friend i used to talk to on aim (she was friends with everyone) and she would tell me that she gave some kid a handjob in the woods at her vacation home. holy shit i was at an er level of jealousy. i imagined that scene of getting a handjob in the woods at a vacation resort place by her for the entirety of my teens. literally praying that i could experience that someday. 

growing up in my shitty small town has been torturous honestly. being an ugly 3/10 subhuman taunted by the sight of prime boner inducing girls all while getting bullied endlessly into submission & depression by young chads. 

this is why im fucked up. how could you not be? 

this lust i grew up with is probably my biggest flaw as a person. it has prevented me from improving myself. i just let things go and soaked in the hopeless depression. only until recently do i feel i am piecing back together my ego that i let die (or was murdered) when i was a young teen. feels bad man.

it's ogre

we are just biochemical machines

there is no escape

I too was very horny from a young age(way earlier than you).
Man it's so fucking ogre for me it's depressing to think about.

There is nothing worse than high libido as a sub8 man.

weservenomsg said:
growing up in my shitty small town has been torturous honestly. being an ugly 3/10 subhuman taunted by the sight of prime boner inducing girls all while getting bullied endlessly into submission & depression by young chads. 
Are you me, I'm a 3/10 living in a shitty small town full of assholes.  They'll be all buddy buddy with everyone until I come into the room, them it's condescending passive aggressive insults every few sentences.  Everybody's at least been on dates while I just fucking rot.  Everybody knows everybody while I get fucking mocked and isolated.  Fuck this town and everybody in it.  They all took part in destroying me.

During an university lecture I was told that the male sex drive is the strongest in the teenage years, and for most people it starts decreasing after 18.
I also remember being in highschool and looking at the girls in their skimpy summer clothes, thinking that eventually I will get my turn. Oh, how wrong I was.
This is why hate it when normies say "dude you have to let go of your past". No, those years are when your nervous system gets a socio-sexual imprint, and you wont ever change the past.
Not suprisingly the same normies who try to tell you that highschool isnt that important also like to go on about how it was the best years of their life.

13 years?? I discovered masturbation when i was 14 O_o

Not only we miss out on teenage loves, we also miss out on college love, adult love and every love in general. As an ulgy man you are perpetually sexually frustrrated.

I used to think I was a chad at that age. And I thought me not getting girls was because I didn't want to and that I was holding out. Look at me now.

I wasn't even cute, I just had high self esteem