Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sexual Dimorphism is Cope: It's ALL about FACE! Cutecels are Uglycel Copers!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If foids think you're cute, you will 100% have sex. The biggest lie on this forum is that you need to like a hypermasculine giga chad to even get a landwhale when I see twinks and extremely feminine-looking prettyboys every day with high tier becky gfs in my city.

You can look like a foid/faggot even, but as long as look cute and because most foids are bisexual, you can get a gf!

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@hansamini_/video/7076726852383001857?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7109603321962497579

IMG 0275

reported for posting tiktok. fucking stupid piece of shit gaytok reposters need to be gutted alive

@HighTGymcel @sub human @Mecoja @Transcended Trucel @Lv99_BixNood

i look extremely feminine and i'm still ugly, so no bitches for me

i look extremely feminine and i'm still ugly, so no bitches for me
because you're an uglycel, not a cutecel like the copers here think

If a guy has a well balanced, proportional symetrical face he is good looking and thats all that matters for atractivity. I fully agree. Being ogre hyper masculine and ugly doesnt work.

He doesn't have sex :lul:

he had teen love, stop coping :cryfeels::fuk:
Cutecels peak in middle and early high school. When everyone else went through puberty and they still look like a 12 year old then they become incels. Same with manlets tbh.

cutecels exist, girls prefer masculine-looking and also ogre men, cute-fuckers exist and cute-cels also exist, they are valid, a victim of oofy doofy takeover exist

Cutecels peak in middle and early high school. When everyone else went through puberty and they still look like a 12 year old then they become incels. Same with manlets tbh.
They get prime virgin JB pussy and can Just be first maxx, stop coping, cutecels here are just ugly :feelskek:

cutecels exist, girls prefer masculine-looking and also ogre men, cute-fuckers exist and cute-cels also exist, they are valid, a victim of oofy doofy takeover exist
You mean roasties :feelsUgh:, everyone knows JBs like feminine men

Sexual dimorphic traits are very important for a male

You mean roasties :feelsUgh:, everyone knows JBs like feminine men
The only foids who like those guys are mentally ill arthoe type low estrogen anorexics with daddy issues.

Can you imagine the blonde stacy who wears pink yoga leggings at the gym going back home and wanting to fuck a skinny manlet gay looking faggot?

I see so many copers like you who think this is the case and actually believe normal foids are attracted to feminine twinks. It's hilarious and sad at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back