Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill SexStarvationPill: "It's okay to be a(n) (Involuntary) Virgin Bro"...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
I feel like a primate in a cage with a banana being dangled just outside. Im slamming my fists against the cage but the bars won’t budge. All the whole heckling laughter is playing from speakers outside the cage as well. ITS SO AGGRAVATING AGGGHGG FUCK

I feel like a primate in a cage with a banana being dangled just outside. Im slamming my fists against the cage but the bars won’t budge. All the whole heckling laughter is playing from speakers outside the cage as well. ITS SO AGGRAVATING AGGGHGG FUCK

then why does virgin shaming exist?

I'm single too (since 3 weeks)

Images

Last edited:

relationships are a want bro! you dont need it

*lockdown happens*

OMG IM LITERALLY GOING TO KILL MYSELF I CANT VISIT MY FRIENDS

relationships are a want bro! you dont need it

*lockdown happens*

OMG IM LITERALLY GOING TO KILL MYSELF I CANT VISIT MY FRIENDS

I dont hate normies
I dont like normies

To me they are what you get when you divide 1/0 or the degree of a non rationalized differential equation

I dont value their opinion, I just simply ignore them. You don't ask a snake it's advice on your life problems. The snake will bite you without a second thought.

In this day and age, every man is for himself. I just try to one up my copes everyday.