Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sexrobots - the Ultimate Cope?

LeagueEuW

LeagueEuW

Banned
-
Do you boyos have faith that sex robots can advance to stacy like quality in the next 30-40 years?
If so thats pretty decent life fuel.

Incels in the future will have it good. They will be fucking prime stacy robots that never get old. We have it worst than any generation.

it will just be empty and meaningless. The real problem is lack of love. I have a fleshlight, and it feels REALLY good. I've seen reviews that claimed it was better than an actual pussy. Still that same empty feeling after cumming. No love = no satisfaction. No robot can fill that need.

Nah, they are Woman 2.0

When advanced AI comes out along with the artificial womb, Woman 1.0 can go into the dumpster

Storm said:
Incels in the future will have it good. They will be fucking prime stacy robots that never get old. We have it worst than any generation.

tfw living post sexual revolution but pre sex robots

Incelicious said:
Nah, they are Woman 2.0

When advanced AI comes out along with the artificial womb, Woman 1.0 can go into the dumpster

woman 1.0 will still have no problem getting laid

Storm said:
woman 1.0 will still have no problem getting laid

I'm not so sure. Such an idea would even be appealing for Chad. There will be no breakups, no drama, no nagging. Chad just cares about pussy and spreading his seed. Why would he go for Woman 1.0 when 2.0 offers the same as 1.0 but without the flaws of 1.0?

Plus female 1.0 would mass murder themselves if a few chads should make their way into their ranks. What do you think would happen in a scenario where the ratio of females to males is like 1 000 000 to 1? It would collapse almost the instant Chad walks in.

Incelicious said:
I'm not so sure. Such an idea would even be appealing for Chad. There will be no breakups, no drama, no nagging. Chad just cares about pussy and spreading his seed. Why would he go for Woman 1.0 when 2.0 offers the same as 1.0 but without the flaws of 1.0?

Plus female 1.0 would mass murder themselves if a few chads should make their way into their ranks. What do you think would happen in a scenario where the ratio of females to males is like 1 000 000 to 1? It would collapse almost the instant Chad walks in.

i don't know man pure flesh and blood slut > than robots

Storm said:
i don't know man pure flesh and blood slut > than robots

The way the technology is coming along, you won’t know the difference. By then robots may not even be necessary, the goal being able to genetically engineer the perfect woman.

If the AI technology ever becomes advanced enough to replace females, the worthless whores should be herded up, placed in concentrated areas and left to starve to death then cremated.

wincel said:
it will just be empty and meaningless. The real problem is lack of love. I have a fleshlight, and it feels REALLY good. I've seen reviews that claimed it was better than an actual pussy. Still that same empty feeling after cumming. No love = no satisfaction. No robot can fill that need.

i'm interested in buying one, what would you recommend?