Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

sexist remarks that discriminate women

O

oblivioncel

Recruit
★★
http://avidly.lareviewofbooks.org/2017/11/20/things-that-male-academics-have-said-to-me/

>Are you familiar with Foucault?

>I think it’s really great, professionally, that you don’t want to have kids.

>You’re always so dressed up.

>Sometimes you come across as a little abrupt.

>Can you afford to go on research leave for a full year?

>Do you know Rancière? You should read him.

>I just don’t have time to worry about what I wear.

>You come across as sort of masculine, both in your scholarship and your demeanor.

>You can’t really understand monarchy because you’re American.

>I like your summer outfit.

>You’re so energetic all the time.

>Do you know who Adam Gopnik is?

>Don’t wear yourself out.

>I had this amazing professor when I was in college, and he couldn’t have cared less what he looked like. It was great.

>You always come across as so cheery.

>Do you know The Arcades Project?

>Of course I consider myself a feminist.

this is a list of sexist remarks that are now considered rape. apparently even asking if you know who adam gopnik is (a rather unknown journalist and mediocre writer) and if you're familiar with foucault's oeuvre is considered rape. hell, even saying that you're a male feminist is sexist

When a woman thinks asking her if she's familiar with Foucault is a deeply sexist comment :
> Oh yes! Every moment is drenched with a systematic oppression of micro-aggressions that dehumanize and exploit us! This highlights the extent of this constant stress that holds women back! He definitely asked to undermine you and imply you didn't know anything!

When an incel sees a woman making a disgusted face at him for no reason :
> This is a delusion. You are mentally ill. You are warping reality. Maybe she saw something in the reflection of your glasses? You are choosing a delusional interpretation. Take these pills

Neurotic feminists like this are the same therapists trying to convince you that your experiences are like UFO abduction stories. It's all bullshit.

Wizard said:
When a woman thinks asking her if she's familiar with Foucault is a deeply sexist comment :
> Oh yes! Every moment is drenched with a systematic oppression of micro-aggressions that dehumanize and exploit us! This highlights the extent of this constant stress that holds women back! He definitely asked to undermine you and imply you didn't know anything!

When an incel sees a woman making a disgusted face at him for no reason :
> This is a delusion. You are mentally ill. You are warping reality. Maybe she saw something in the reflection of your glasses? You are choosing a delusional interpretation. Take these pills

Neurotic feminists like this are the same therapists trying to convince you that your experiences are like UFO abduction stories. It's all bullshit.

lmao you nailed it, somehow they can justify how some deluded femgroids can see a question as innocent as "are you familiar with foucault?" as a byproduct of an oppressive patriarchal system, but admitting that the incels struggle is real? hell no, it's all in our heads: relationships are an egalitarian ecosystem, a level-playing field where look doesn't matter

She's just riding the victim bandwagon Weinstein and Cosby opened up. Most of this just seems like the routine polite stuff you say to people. "I like your haircut" or "nice outfit". How weak and sensitive is someone that "Sometimes you come across as a little abrupt." is hurtful. What kind of kid gloves do you need to be handled with, snowflake? did it occur to her maybe she was being abrupt. ALL the time men do this to each other. "Calm down" "You're being an asshole" "you're being rude" "act like an adult/your age". It does't matter if its fast food during high school, or your professional career, someones people misbehave and get scolded and even humiliated in front of their pears. How does she want to be talked to like a one of the guys? I doubt she would like that. Should we just say nothing to women? I guess so.

I at least expected some type of passive aggressive "you're really smart, for a girl" comment that would justifiably make someone annoyed. But, there was nothing in that list that was offensive.

At some point the market for sob stories will be flooded and I think were reaching that point.

Dingus_Incel said:
At some point the market for sob stories will be flooded and I think were reaching that point.

i fully agree, i feel like there's a bubble in the market of sob "sexual harassment" stories that is being inflated by media, repressed under-accomplished femgroids who need to cope and third wave feminists. right now they're riding the bullish market and it's all cool and dandy, but when the bubble will pop they'll have cheapened the meaning of what "sexual harassment" is supposed to be that it'll be basically like the accusations of racism: no one will pay attention to it anymore. i'm looking forward to witness them having a taste of their own medicine

Existing as a fucking white male is regarded sexist by some cunts.

Women poison everything.

oblivioncel said:
repressed under-accomplished femgroids who need to copee

How many women have blamed their own personal failings on "the patriarchy" or "sexism"? I hate being a whit male because I can never blame any outside factors for why my life isn't perfect. So many women have grown up hearing how everyone is equal and that if we only had equal starting points we would all end up in the same place. No, thats not true. But they add two and two together and blame sexist academics for their failures instead of realizing they might the problem.