Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sexhavers at my work who pretend to have depression make me rage

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
This is an insult and a middle finger to guys like us, who really suffer and are hated by everyone. Let me give some examples: The 6"7ft gay Chad at my work says he has depression diagnosed, he is literally at least 0.5% height in the world and at least 7/10 and yet he still got something to bitch about. Then we have a 6"3ft HTN, who looks masculine with decent frame and looks a bit like a white version of Jeremy Meeks, keeps talking about how depressed and how sad he is, but i dont roast him or insult him because he is one of the nicest coworkers there. We also have the prettyboy manlet coworker who had several foids interested in him and he is currently dating a foid he is apparently very happy with, yet he takes anti depressants since years. These guys are so weak and pathetic and easy to crush mentally, they wouldnt survive a fucking hour in our body before wanting to rope. They can get sex and love easily, yet they are so mentally weak and act like they have it bad. Most guys would commit mass genocide to be in their position and yet they act like its no big deal to be good looking and/or tall and take everything for granted.

Most people claim to be depressed just to get sympathy. They’d never understand our struggle

Most people claim to be depressed just to get sympathy. They’d never understand our struggle
Yeah but they got a legit depression diagnosis. I guess a doctors diagnosis nowadays is worth dogshit because everything gets overdiagnosed

Make their lives worse so they kill themselves.

It's like that mgk faggot who constantly whines about having life hard when he's a multi millionaire, 6'4, blonde, and attractive. :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping:
Candy GIF by Machine Gun Kelly

Normies ... lel

Make their lives worse so they kill themselves.
I used to insult the faggot coworker but i cant afford to do that anymore or i might get in trouble

Yeah but they got a legit depression diagnosis. I guess a doctors diagnosis nowadays is worth dogshit because everything gets overdiagnosed
Doctors overdiagnose everything these days

This is an insult and a middle finger to guys like us, who really suffer and are hated by everyone. Let me give some examples: The 6"7ft gay Chad at my work says he has depression diagnosed, he is literally at least 0.5% height in the world and at least 7/10 and yet he still got something to bitch about. Then we have a 6"3ft HTN, who looks masculine with decent frame and looks a bit like a white version of Jeremy Meeks, keeps talking about how depressed and how sad he is, but i dont roast him or insult him because he is one of the nicest coworkers there. We also have the prettyboy manlet coworker who had several foids interested in him and he is currently dating a foid he is apparently very happy with, yet he takes anti depressants since years. These guys are so weak and pathetic and easy to crush mentally, they wouldnt survive a fucking hour in our body before wanting to rope. They can get sex and love easily, yet they are so mentally weak and act like they have it bad. Most guys would commit mass genocide to be in their position and yet they act like its no big deal to be good looking and/or tall and take everything for granted.
have they ever talked about what they're depressed about??!? lmao is it trauma or some shit. did their dad walk out on them, did they get 0 likes on their latest couples selfie on instagram? normies man...

It's like that mgk faggot who constantly whines about having life hard when he's a multi millionaire, 6'4, blonde, and attractive. :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping:
Candy GIF by Machine Gun Kelly
Isnt he a drug addict ?

This OP's post. No further words

have they ever talked about what they're depressed about??!? lmao is it trauma or some shit. did their dad walk out on them, did they get 0 likes on their latest couples selfie on instagram? normies man...
Can only speculate. Gay Chad said he got hardcore bullied and humiliated for being a fag, prettyboy manlet got bullied for being Aspie and the 6"3ft HTN didnt want to tell me why he is depressed

Yeah, same with an Autism diagnosis. I don’t even have a formal diagnosis, but I can 100% say I have Asperger’s because of what I experience. Half these clowns who have an autism diagnosis definitely don’t even have a single legit symptom. They don’t know what it’s like to have a socially awkward brain. They don’t know how it feels to have a special interest so intense it bothers people when you talk about it so much. They don’t know what real OCD feels like either. It’s fucking torture having your brain pull tricks on you all day, yet these fucks think they have it just because they like their place clean

And this is why I say most of these normies and chads wouldn't last more then like 2 years MAX In our shoes.

Imagine having to deal with life in general PLUS being a subhuman reject.

It's all a fake, they're secretly bragging.

This is an insult and a middle finger to guys like us, who really suffer and are hated by everyone. Let me give some examples: The 6"7ft gay Chad at my work says he has depression diagnosed, he is literally at least 0.5% height in the world and at least 7/10 and yet he still got something to bitch about. Then we have a 6"3ft HTN, who looks masculine with decent frame and looks a bit like a white version of Jeremy Meeks, keeps talking about how depressed and how sad he is, but i dont roast him or insult him because he is one of the nicest coworkers there. We also have the prettyboy manlet coworker who had several foids interested in him and he is currently dating a foid he is apparently very happy with, yet he takes anti depressants since years. These guys are so weak and pathetic and easy to crush mentally, they wouldnt survive a fucking hour in our body before wanting to rope. They can get sex and love easily, yet they are so mentally weak and act like they have it bad.
I fucking hate it from foids also

With normie-tier guys, it's at least a bit understandable since especially in this day & age they have to put in a considerable amount of effort to not just get a foid, but also compete with the gynocentrism, faggotry, and ofc Chad-worship which dominates our society. However, hearing a foid bitch about depression is one of the most insufferable things ever.

I hate when faggots go on about it also, since they already are a protected-class the way foids are.
Most guys would commit mass genocide to be in their position
I'd probably do that for free tbh.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to be a sex haver and STILL BE DEPRESSED unless you are LITERALLY DYING.

How can you possibly be sad when you have a foid that WORSHIPS you and submits to you and gives you more pleasure than you can possibly get from any drug.

ovER for sexless men. If chad is actually "depressed", then we shouldn't even be alive right now.

I hate how many people call themselves depressed. They're just looking to be a victim constantly because they know they're failures who don't want to put effort into anything. JFL at the hypocrisy of places like IT who say that we don't put in any effort and then subsequently post elsewhere that they're depressed because of something they have full control of.

Someone should tell IT that 'depression isn't real' and watch them freak out.