Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sexhaver gets fesikhpilled

JFL that's disgusting. I'd still wing it just to be able to put it inside though. Something really hot about it not being super clean and having all those vaginal juices mashing up with my cock as I thrust and finish deep inside.

JFL that's disgusting. I'd still wing it just to be able to put it inside though. Something really hot about it not being super clean and having all those vaginal juices mashing up with my cock as I thrust and finish deep inside.
What the fuck dude, It could be STDs!

Makin it

What the fuck dude, It could be STDs!
No I don't mean that :feelshaha: yuck! :feelspuke:

I mean like the combination of her own odor and juices, maybe a little bit of sweat and stuff like that. So it doesn't smell that great but it is still healthy and sexually enticing.

No I don't mean that :feelshaha: yuck! :feelspuke:

I mean like the combination of her own odor and juices, maybe a little bit of sweat and stuff like that. So it doesn't smell that great but it is still healthy and sexually enticing.
The odor itself is an indicator of STDs

The odor itself is an indicator of STDs
Not necessarily, sometimes vaginas just have a certain odor/scent and taste to them (according to science). Can literally just happen due to having a bad diet, among other things that aren’t related to STDs.