Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sexhaver from deadbedrooms: muh wife has zero libido, she doesn't find me sexually attractive

25 and already has kids a wife and their own place. Lol how do normies do it? Im so behind, suifuel thread tbh :feelsbadman:

25 and already has kids a wife and their own place. Lol how do normies do it? Im so behind, suifuel thread tbh :feelsbadman:
Mortgage, parents help, banks, government programs (if you're in military or other government funded job)

It’s not uncommon to have all that at 25 years old
How tho? If you went to college you’re graduating at 21-22, 23 if you took a gap year. Most of them get useless degrees too so somehow they get a wife, enough money and high enough paying job to buy a house in this market, and kids in 2-3 years? Normies operate on a different level to us incels :feelsrope:

How tho? If you went to college you’re graduating at 21-22, 23 if you took a gap year. Most of them get useless degrees too so somehow they get a wife, enough money and high enough paying job to buy a house in this market, and kids in 2-3 years? Normies operate on a different level to us incels :feelsrope:
Some people go to college for two years or don’t go at all

marriage is so cucked. this is the fate of all incels who "ascend". stuck in a miserable betabux relationship, wife doesn't find you attractive, have to pay for cucked counsellor to tell you to "man up", do all the chores. to the majority of this forum who will one day ascend: I don't envy you!

fucking bluepilled cuck realizes life :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

At 25 I've had 2 appartements on my name now at 27 I have 3 apartments on my name.

This is your happily ever after, lmao

If a toilet doesn't find you sexually attractive she won't ever develop sexual feelings for you. When Chad is around toilets get wet, their vaginas "open up", and they start thinking about sex. When a Normie or Sub-5 is around they get dry, their vaginas become tight, and mentioning sex around them disgusts them.

While she says that she doesn't feel sexually aroused by any man this might be because she has the type of personality where she wouldn't want to cheat in a relationship (though for some toilets this is genuine, others simply virtue signal).

The issue is though, this MIGHT happen to Chad as well, toilets develop sexual dysfunctions and I've seen cases where even Chad's complain about their toilets lacking sexual desire after giving birth and especially after the menopause. While toilets are much less likely to develop these in a relationship with Chad, the toilet body is simply designed to have low thresholds for sexual disgust and high thresholds for sexual arousal, I'm sure that most Chad's won't ever face this situation, but we should not pretend like this never happens to Chad's (there's a reason why even some Chad's have to cheat).

Furthermore, she has depression and anxiety, these are a sign of the personality of High Neuroticism which predicts stronger sensitivity towards negative emotions, toilets like this are much more easily to become sexless (obviously by choice) because they lose arousal much more quickly than emotionally stable toilets.

Even Chad has a more miserable life if he picks a Highly Neurotic mate. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Also, many people think that her depression and anxiety may be post-partum, but emotionally stable toilets rarely develop such issues, most mental disorders only happen to people who were more Neurotic to begin with. Judging by how he described having an exciting sex life it is also safe to assume that she used to ride the Chad Carousel before meeting him, if what she says is true than her sex life simply had an expiration date and he courted her just before it was about to expire.

Meaning that she used to be sexually interested in him before but that she just developed disgust.

Also, if toilets continuosly have bad experiences with sex with the same man they will dislike having sex with him. Having read a lot of forums for men who also suffer from premature ejaculation like myself I found that many toilets just "give up on sex" if they don't regularly orgasm (which is both because of attraction and inspires later attraction), this is also why most Chad's win, because toilets orgasm more with them and because they orgasm more with them they want more sex.

Toilets are very Pavlovian when it comes to sex. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

If a toilet doesn't find you sexually attractive she won't ever develop sexual feelings for you. When Chad is around toilets get wet, their vaginas "open up", and they start thinking about sex. When a Normie or Sub-5 is around they get dry, their vaginas become tight, and mentioning sex around them disgusts them.

While she says that she doesn't feel sexually aroused by any man this might be because she has the type of personality where she wouldn't want to cheat in a relationship (though for some toilets this is genuine, others simply virtue signal).

The issue is though, this MIGHT happen to Chad as well, toilets develop sexual dysfunctions and I've seen cases where even Chad's complain about their toilets lacking sexual desire after giving birth and especially after the menopause. While toilets are much less likely to develop these in a relationship with Chad, the toilet body is simply designed to have low thresholds for sexual disgust and high thresholds for sexual arousal, I'm sure that most Chad's won't ever face this situation, but we should not pretend like this never happens to Chad's (there's a reason why even some Chad's have to cheat).

Furthermore, she has depression and anxiety, these are a sign of the personality of High Neuroticism which predicts stronger sensitivity towards negative emotions, toilets like this are much more easily to become sexless (obviously by choice) because they lose arousal much more quickly than emotionally stable toilets.

Even Chad has a more miserable life if he picks a Highly Neurotic mate. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Also, many people think that her depression and anxiety may be post-partum, but emotionally stable toilets rarely develop such issues, most mental disorders only happen to people who were more Neurotic to begin with. Judging by how he described having an exciting sex life it is also safe to assume that she used to ride the Chad Carousel before meeting him, if what she says is true than her sex life simply had an expiration date and he courted her just before it was about to expire.

Meaning that she used to be sexually interested in him before but that she just developed disgust.

Also, if toilets continuosly have bad experiences with sex with the same man they will dislike having sex with him. Having read a lot of forums for men who also suffer from premature ejaculation like myself I found that many toilets just "give up on sex" if they don't regularly orgasm (which is both because of attraction and inspires later attraction), this is also why most Chad's win, because toilets orgasm more with them and because they orgasm more with them they want more sex.

Toilets are very Pavlovian when it comes to sex. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
High IQ post, also females have a biological tendency to breed with multiple chads, not just one, for genetic diversity issues among cave