Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sex!!!!!!!!!!

G

Guest2

It is haram and not to be partook in (?) Partaken? Idk by any person or they will be sent to jahannam. Stand tall brothers for we will be rewarded in paradise as we destroy the kufar!!!!!!

Tbh I did see some ISIS recruitment video, like a real one or whatever, and it was retarded but the song that they sing went kinda hard like. But seriously violence is bad and I don't actually know what those arabic words means except jahannam which is like hell

The ISIS theme song is pretty good ngl

When you cope too hard

The ISIS theme song is pretty good ngl
The recruitment video was stupid tbh. Idk how anyone would want to go do any of that shit, and much less just because of some shit video, but the explosions and the song went hard jfl

The recruitment video was stupid tbh. Idk how anyone would want to go do any of that shit, and much less just because of some shit video, but the explosions and the song went hard jfl
I'd imagine it's the feeling of leaving your mundane boring life and going on a grand adventure, similar to the feeling of lord of the rings

I'd imagine it's the feeling of leaving your mundane boring life and going on a grand adventure, similar to the feeling of lord of the rings
Yeah, I guess, but hell, it's a bit extreme, like "oi I'm proper bored this weekend, might as well go join ISIS"

Many people on the forum does this :feelsrope:

"For the sake of allah, we would march through the gates, of the paradise where all our maidens remain, we are men that love death just as you love your life, we are the soldiers that fight in the day and the night"

Is that the song?

gib me cute virgin gf

I want the sex

ISIS will rise from the ashes and unleash hell on the cucked western hemisphere

I dont want to join ISIS cause they mog me with their high T attitude .
Im too androgynous to be a jihadist .
they would just mock me .

Thread title needs more exclamation marks imo.