Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sex workers left penniless thanks to bat eating man

• Thread starter The Incel Decade
  • Start date
Fuck yeah. Holes will get what they fucking deserve.

Based Chinaman

Gee, that's too bad.

It's life fuel... Not in the sense you think it is... BUT it'll push the Govt to "decriminalize it" & thus destroy the hated Sex Buyer Law (targeting Incels) once & for all by recognising it as Work. To win a war... You have to get your hands dirty...

Disgusting whores

How can you not be excited for coronavirus

Saint Batcel
E1602562 C0F6 4D24 832A DB6C7452FA0D

1F765712 55EE 4C63 A9A8 16BF272EE852

This is the best news I’ve heard all day. I hope they all starve to death. I hope the ones that risk it to do the sex work anyway get raped mercilessly.

It’s funny how they all claim to barely making any money for being whores and claim to be doing it to support their children or other family members. Whores make a lot more than most people for very little work. They could have easily saved up a decent amount of money for emergencies. Enough to see them through this situation but they didn’t think they needed to because foids (especially whores) think no matter what the situation is, they can always use their used up vaginas to make quick easy cash. Well not during a pandemic whores. I am loving this virus. It just keeps on giving.

What pissed me off in article is these whores wanting “sex work” to not only be legal, but they are demanding that it gets the same benefits of a real job. Things like sick pay. Who do they expect to foot the bill for this sick pay? Tax payers? Unbelievable. And Incel Tears call us entitled. No foids are a lot more entitled than we are.Their entitlement only comes out in dangerous situations or desperate situations. I was planning on doing a whole long post on here proving it. This article proves it for me

Sick fucking pay? They already don’t fucking pay taxes (even if it was made legal they still wouldn’t pay taxes because it’s cash in hand), they earn a lot more money than most people doing actual hard work for a whole day and they still want more on top of that. They want the government to also be their back and call to bail them out in situations where they can’t use their beef curtains to make money. Unbelievable. With the amount of money they make they could afford to setup a reasonably sized sick fund themselves. But just like most women, they are bad with money, and they don’t feel like they need to save any money because they think their vagina will always be there to bail them out of any financial struggles they might have.

To hell with them, I wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire and I hope they starve to death

They could have saved something jfl

This is the best news I’ve heard all day. I hope they all starve to death. I hope the ones that risk it to do the sex work anyway get raped mercilessly.

It’s funny how they all claim to barely making any money for being whores and claim to be doing it to support their children or other family members. Whores make a lot more than most people for very little work. They could have easily saved up a decent amount of money for emergencies. Enough to see them through this situation but they didn’t think they needed to because foids (especially whores) think no matter what the situation is, they can always use their used up vaginas to make quick easy cash. Well not during a pandemic whores. I am loving this virus. It just keeps on giving.

What pissed me off in article is these whores wanting “sex work” to not only be legal, but they are demanding that it gets the same benefits of a real job. Things like sick pay. Who do they expect to foot the bill for this sick pay? Tax payers? Unbelievable. And Incel Tears call us entitled. No foids are a lot more entitled than we are.Their entitlement only comes out in dangerous situations or desperate situations. I was planning on doing a whole long post on here proving it. This article proves it for me

Sick fucking pay? They already don’t fucking pay taxes (even if it was made legal they still wouldn’t pay taxes because it’s cash in hand), they earn a lot more money than most people doing actual hard work for a whole day and they still want more on top of that. They want the government to also be their back and call to bail them out in situations where they can’t use their beef curtains to make money. Unbelievable. With the amount of money they make they could afford to setup a reasonably sized sick fund themselves. But just like most women, they are bad with money, and they don’t feel like they need to save any money because they think their vagina will always be there to bail them out of any financial struggles they might have.

To hell with them, I wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire and I hope they starve to death
@Edmund_Kemper is he your brother?

Haven't seeing a single street walking horse in the virus hit. I wonder how they are paying for crack now

It's just getting better and better.

Corona truly IS great.