Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Sex work is hard, incel!

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
7DEAFB3C 684D 4306 8C96 F3C0D9137A11

fucking lol at foid logic. how can guys messaging you then you go to their house and fuck them for money be considered hard? imagine if this foid had to do real work and had to go to school for a skill. instead, foids can literally just have sex and get money for it. its like if i was getting paid to play video games or some other shit i enjoy

sex workers are the female equivalent of guys with no skills, talents or ambitions who end up being unemployed losers or going in to the chairforce after high school because they have nothing better to do with their life. they should be treated like bottom of the barrel garbage just like their male counterparts

i google big boob and get 2.2 million results.

imagine showing ur used up roastie hole and thinking thats work.

Paying women for sex should be illegal, at most they should be able to receive food in exchange for sex, giving them money so they can buy anything they want shouldnt be a thing

Performing BASIC biological function is not fucking hard work

the average foid in 2020 is about as promiscuous as a whore. so it can't be that hard of a job

Sex for women is only hard if it's not with chad

Can't be that hard if holes can do it.

View attachment 258922

fucking lol at foid logic. how can guys messaging you then you go to their house and fuck them for money be considered hard?

It's hard because 1. they're not chad. and 2. it's fucking up her mind psychologically. That's what she means when she says its hard work. Having to put up with ugly males and a damaged brain

Imagine thinking any shape or form of work that you actually can enjoy unlike wagecucking can be hard

Bunch of whores