Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sex without procreation is meaningless. Most sex havers are losers

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
In the eyes of nature, sex just to release dopamine is loser behavior, by the definition of objective success. The point of life is to propagate more life, not to mindlessly coom in pussies. There's no point to hookups, honestly. The dopamine is the same as eating a Twinkie, or doing heroin. The real separation from incels/losers and "winners" is do you produce offspring. The real moggers are Amish who have 15 kids

You are 100% correct.

Indeed, but that doesn't change our situation. Not only that it's cruel and selfish to produce genetically inferior children who will suffer in the world. Only Chads and those with good genetics should breed and propagate the species.

Let's live in decadence bros. Let's waste our life cooming in holes bros. Nothing else matters bros
Sounds better to me than cooming in the shower or in a handkerschief

In the eyes of nature, sex just to release dopamine is loser behavior, by the definition of objective success. The point of life is to propagate more life, not to mindlessly coom in pussies. There's no point to hookups, honestly. The dopamine is the same as eating a Twinkie, or doing heroin. The real separation from incels/losers and "winners" is do you produce offspring. The real moggers are Amish who have 15 kids
High iq post :bigbrain:

Most Chads will impregnate foids and leave them after
That's why I said most sex havers. But think of the current culture. It's pure decadence and hedonism. Foids are aborting their kids, or on birth control for life.

Nature is a stupid metric, "eyes of nature" anthropomorphizing what would, even in the metaphysical sense, be mindless is a regression to naive paganity.

Good cope though. Birth controllers BTFO

Nature is a stupid metric, "eyes of nature" anthropomorphizing what would, even in the metaphysical sense, be mindless is a regression to naive paganity.

Good cope though. Birth controllers BTFO
We're all just molecules, mannnn. Atoms and star dust.

Animation Rainbow GIF by PHAZED

Bro's been watching too much Andrew Tate and Nick Fuentes

"ConServative values, sex is only for procreation, to maintain the famILy unit"

Noted. Starting next year, I will put my utmost effort to put my babies in a lot of women. And make them beg for more!! :ahegao::ahegao::feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back