Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sex with a married couple - Is it good?

Is sex with a married couple a good thing?

• Yes

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M

Mongrel

Banned
-
I see a lot of ugly or short guys boast about having "threesomes" because a couple invited them over for sex once. Is this something you would brag about?

I see a lot of ugly or short guys boast about having "threesomes" because a couple invited them over for sex once. Is this something you would brag about?
Tbh I don’t see what’s wrong with it. Getting to be some soycuck’s bull and fuck his wife sounds like an alright time, provided said wife isn’t a tranny

cucked asf, u are literally puting ur dick in a hole used by some man and could even end up touching his fluid

k
ic
idgaf
grAY

I want to cuck a betabuxxer and fuck the shit out of his wife:feelsbadman:.

Everything is so peaceful in my swamp i am glad i live far away from the civilized world.

Sex should be illegal, procreation via sex is unethical

I see a lot of ugly or short guys boast about having "threesomes" because a couple invited them over for sex once.
And where exactly does that happen? Reddit? :lul:

cucked asf, u are literally puting ur dick in a hole used by some man and could even end up touching his fluid
High chance hole has his fluid still

I wouldn't mind :feelsohh: