Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sex Vs Relationship

Sex or Relationship

• Sex with 7/10 HTB Once

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • LTR with your Looksmatch

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Pick 1

Sex is just Sex. Let's assume she's insanely attracted to you and allows you to fuck her however. But, in the morning she goes away never to be seen again.

For the LTR with your looksmatch you get sex once every 3 days, and it's okay but nothing amazing. She won't cheat on you but there will be normal foid drama in the relationship and bitching and other issues. But there will also be positives like companionship, romance, doing stuff together, her taking up some of the bills/ chores etc

I’d pick sex with your mother

i woud go for relationship because i ihave been lonely for a long time and need love and romance so it can make up for my messed years of teen love

FUCK YOU YOU BASTARD
1453C44A 612D 41FF 9605 A0AE8FAEC0DB

i woud go for relationship because i ihave been lonely for a long time and need love and romance so it can make up for my messed years of teen love
Nothing will make up for the experiences you missed out in your teens :feels::feels::feels:

i would reject my looksmatch. i cant do that to my kids. they will be horrendous.

Fuck Relationship with my ugly deformed looksmatch or fag cuddling:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: I want to have rough hardcore sex with a prime stacy virgin in all her holes until exhaustion and then beat her (in GTA):feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: