Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SEX TRAFFICKING...

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

MAJOR
★★★
How the fuck else are sub 5 black cels like me suppose to eat than...huh liberals??? Obviously theirs a fucking market for sex cause we not getting any for free like ur precious daquans and chads!!!!

Screenshot 20240604 102526 Chrome

Is this even real trafficking? I heard that police often pressures women into claiming they were trafficked when it was a "normal" agency or whatever to boost their statistics.

That's why I have a motorcycle... I can do lane splitting and avoid traffic.

All foids should be circumcised at birth, clip their clits off like a finger nail

Is this even real trafficking? I heard that police often pressures women into claiming they were trafficked when it was a "normal" agency or whatever to boost their statistics.
These women were of the country rural stock that got addicted to drugs like meth...they were from mainly a conservative area of Maryland that got addicted to drugs and begin to prostitute themselves to sub 5 (mainly blackcels) In the liberal city of baltimore..

Liberals hate prostitution..they hate foids having to have sex with sub 5 men like me for food and in this case drugs.......