Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sex trafficking victims

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I go into a rage when I hear grown adults being described as sex trafficking victims. No such thing at least in the west! Yes there are child trafficking victims which I feel bad for. But adult tracking victims kek fake news!

They are just low knowledge refugees tbh

most "victims" of sex trafficking are foids (Most are models) who want to make money and that when "perpetrators" come up they like virtue signalization

They are simply prostitutes that when caught by LE like to pass blame and cry “muh human trafficking”

I think many trafficked females agree to it. The conflation of migrant whores and real victims is disgusting. But what more can you expect in the jewSA.

If foids weren't hypergamous sluts there would be no need for sex trafficking

women like to be fucked by good looking men, even if the man murders them

Human trafficking is real but refugees are trying to use it to reach European lands.

how does it begin? are there just people in cars kidnapping people?

how does it begin? are there just people in cars kidnapping people?
That’s what makes it so absurd. Allegedly the trafficker threatens to harm their family or them if the don’t comply and such. But once in the west, it’s not like they are under watch 24/7 they can scream and holler to any white night or pick up a phone and call a cop any time. It’s just such a farce. And only a retard would believe the trafficker would kill their family, it’s not like her pussy is made of gold and is irreplaceable.

It’s just a farce and another example of women not taking responsibility for their own whoring.

I don't like sitting in traffic!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back