Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sex tourism in Zanzibar

Blackcels can get away with being ugly as fuck so long as they're high T and packing a bbc. This guy literally has no chin but can fuck a decent looking pawg.

Just be nigger theory

You can't loose as a nigger or cracker...

Cracker here that aleredy lost
Already said that crackers and niggers on this site don't apply to JBW/JBB.

You are the exception, and you are valid.

west africa guy GIF
black and white vintage GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures

What do you mean valid?
Despite whites and blacks being the most desirable races, objectively this is a fact, I wouldn't go up to you, a white, and say "You are a fakecel". Because if you are on this site at all, you clearly are completely exempt from JBW.

This is what I mean by "valid". JBW doesn't apply to you, so you don't need to get (rightfully) defensive when I say "Crackers and Niggers can't loose". Because Im not talking to the people here, and other subhumans, that happen to be black or white.

Despite whites and blacks being the most desirable races, objectively this is a fact, I wouldn't go up to you, a white, and say "You are a fakecel". Because if you are on this site at all, you clearly are completely exempt from JBW.

This is what I mean by "valid". JBW doesn't apply to you, so you don't need to get (rightfully) defensive when I say "Crackers and Niggers can't loose". Because Im not talking to the people here, and other subhumans, that happen to be black or white.
Ok so im a good citizen?

Wow, he’s not just black, he’s vantablack

I didn't know Sex tourism is not only a Man Activity

I didn't know Sex tourism is not only a Man Activity
Depends on where you live. I don't think I've ever read about female sex tourists coming to my country, meanwhile a lot of them are coming even to India and Indonesia.

Women Who Trade Sexual Services from Men: A Systematic Mapping Review

The setting for the 19 studies about sexual-economic exchanges between tourist women from the global north and local men—termed beachboys, rent-a-dreads, jungees, gigolos, hustlers, bumsters, sanky pankies, and professional boyfriends, depending on the country—was the Caribbean (k = 10)1 , Kenya (k = 4), Gambia, Ghana, India, Indonesia, and Tunisia.
In India, the Jungees labelled such women “ATM Amamajis” (i.e. ATM grandma. Green et al., 2017, p. 110). Herold et al.’s (2001) informants stated that their main target groups were older women—“the older the better,” one beach boy said in Bergan’s study (2011, p. 46)—and younger overweight or unattractive women, because they were likely to provide more money.

Blackcels can get away with being ugly as fuck so long as they're high T and packing a bbc. This guy literally has no chin but can fuck a decent looking pawg.
True I don't take "blackcels" seriously unless he's a mutt or GIGA subhuman

Only way whites can be incel is if their horribly disfigured to the point where they cant even function other than that they aren't trying hard enough