Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"sex robots that can breath and has heart beats" launching

Fucking sick
Why cant people just jerk off
What are you gonna do after you fuck this thing?
Clean its plastic pussy?
Putting it in your closet, being ashamed?

Me but it is my sex robot jerking me off (in the future)

Well that’s good news i guess

Clean its plastic pussy?

yeah man

Good, maybe in 10 years they will look realistic

Fucking sick
Clean its plastic pussy?
Keep crying for us :feelshaha:
V04miq94xyb41

Does it talk though? Who cares about a heartbeat and breath. Put Tay the AI or (((Alexa))) in a sexbot already.

Imagine wastings thousands of dollars for a sex doll with a heartbeat
Nigga this is an incel board what did you expect? :feelsseriously:

The noodle one actually looks good
0 Screen Shot 2020 05 07 at 135627

Fucking sick
Clean its plastic pussy?
Larp identified.

Nigga this is an incel board what did you expect? :feelsseriously:
Our mission is to get out of the hellhole and into the heavenhole bro.
Dwelling in the lower sphere with sex robots is not the way to luck and happiness.
I am convinced even subhuman genetic trash incels like us can find joy in life.

:feelsYall:
PEACE
Larp identified.
Get on my fucking level you gorilla faggot.
Bald

How the fuck is that useful? They should make sex dolls that can suck it like a Popsicle.

Fucking sick
Clean its plastic pussy?
:soy:

Can't wait for advanced robots to replace women and for cucks to spend their money on instead. Imagine the mental breakdown of thots around the world when their source of income disappears :feelskek:

Can't wait for advanced robots to replace women and for cucks to spend their money on instead. Imagine the mental breakdown of thots around the world when their source of income disappears :feelskek:
I am looking forward to this.

Our mission is to get out of the hellhole and into the heavenhole bro.
Dwelling in the lower sphere with sex robots is not the way to luck and happiness.
I am convinced even subhuman genetic trash incels like us can find joy in life.

:feelsYall:
PEACE
At least sexbots won't fuck chad behind your back or deny sex
Get on my fucking level you gorilla faggot.
View attachment 255467
Damn, the norwood reaper has some personal beef with you

Not bad, but only sound? Should have been a going up and down chest that has an actuated diaphragm and when you talk with your robot companion you feel hear breath in you face when you're close. Also haptic heartbeat with is also a must.

Sexdolls

2014: Affordable and realistic TPE sex dolls start to be developed (WM doll, pictured above).
2018: The first consumer AI sexbot introduced to the market (Harmony).
2019: A virtual avatar competes for top spots on Twitch and Chaturbate (Projekt Melody).

We're making great leaps.
Imagine what happens when these things become a viable alternative for normies to fuck instead of landwhales (average USA women).

I think the only way to shake up the current dating market, other than some worldwide catastrophe, is through that kind of technological disruption. Technology and markets dictate social change far more than the other way around.

The sexual liberation movement would literally not exist without the invention of birth control and condoms, and it inevitably resulted in women having an easier time finding mates because they're the ones that have a monopoly over the commodity of sex in today's society. Bringing in an alternative sexual commodity would equalise the playing field.

I don't see cucks embracing these right away. If anything they'll double down on worshiping thots for being real. I'm all in on whatever advancements dolls and robots get. Whether my wageslaving income will be enough to afford these luxuries is another case.

This is going to be the best day of my life
View attachment 255465
2014: Affordable and realistic TPE sex dolls start to be developed (WM doll, pictured above).
2018: The first consumer AI sexbot in introduced to the market (Harmony).
2019: A virtual avatar competes for top spots on Twitch and Chaturbate (Projekt Melody).

Imagine what happens when these things become a viable alternative for normies to fuck instead of landwhales (average USA women).

I think the only way to shake up the current dating market, other than some worldwide catastrophe, is through that kind of technological disruption. Technology and markets dictate social change far more than the other way around.

The sexual liberation movement would literally not exist without the invention of birth control and condoms, and it inevitably resulted in women having an easier time finding mates because they're the ones that have a monopoly over the commodity of sex in today's society. Bringing in an alternative sexual commodity would equalise the playing field.
HOLY SHIT THAT 2B ONE
AEiztAO 1

Now you understand my anger... jfl imagine being not even 23
Absolutely brutal

Last edited:

Fucking sick
Clean its plastic pussy?
you fucking retard
you sound like a normie or a foid

I don't see cucks embracing these right away. If anything they'll double down on worshiping thots for being real. I'm all in on whatever advancements dolls and robots get. Whether my wageslaving income will be enough to afford these luxuries is another case.
Just buy copyrighted tutorials on building homemade robowaifus in our high-tech dystopian future theory

View attachment 255465

TPE? That cheap rubber with the terrible gasoline smell? Don't you mean silicone?

We have convergent thoughts on that matter

View attachment 255465

Based post. This are still very small companies tho, it's baffling that sexbots get this little founding as it's clearly the future and the early bird gets the worm. Honestly compared to what can be achieved with the current tech, those sexdolls/bots are a joke.

Fucking sick
Clean its plastic pussy?

In the future it will clean itself.

@Sexdoll Pioneer

These sexdolls really make me feel like the uncanny valley is legit

@Sexdoll Pioneer

At the beginning of the year, I read another Daily Star article about breathing capabilities and other real-life features being developed. Yet some people, like the Misanthropy Bubble author, still contend that "sexbots are still no closer to reality than they were in 2010." And when I call these people out on their bullshit, I get attacked by other morons like that "David" in the comments section of that Futurist article.

Last edited:
You want a head on battle for who of us is more of an incel right now and right here?
you'll show your balding head
i'll show my less than 1 inch micropenis
at the end of the day
both of us are not getting puss

you'll show your balding head
i'll show my less than 1 inch micropenis
at the end of the day
both of us are not getting puss
True. We have enough shit going on in our lives... I just don't think a sex robot is the holy grail as some people think.
It is just an expensive cope that will make you feel like a piece of shit trying to surrogate real sex.

Peace again?

True. We have enough shit going on in our lives... I just don't think a sex robot is the holy grail as some people think.
It is just an expensive cope that will make you feel like a piece of shit trying to surrogate real sex.

Peace again?
I own a couple of fleshlights, and i don't really feel like a piece of shit when i use it. I coom cause my penor feels good, then i just clean it out and go back to what i was doing. I assume a sexdoll would be like that, but even better cause you have an entire body to play around with.
And Peace

Based post. This are still very small companies tho, it's baffling that sexbots get this little founding as it's clearly the future and the early bird gets the worm. Honestly compared to what can be achieved with the current tech, those sexdolls/bots are a joke.
There is still a lot of fear related to bans and such. We really need to setup a company and make this shit ourselves. We have enough demand, just need the know how.

The no robodoll for my penis

There is still a lot of fear related to bans and such. We really need to setup a company and make this shit ourselves. We have enough demand, just need the know how.
That premise makes it really hard for established tech companies as it's perceived as a high risk investment. Clearly like you've said we should ourselves make up our stuff.