Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel SEX ROBOT ADVANCEMENTS

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
And you didn't lie about posting LMAO.

It's a promising future, but full walking "gynoids" seems like a future generation experience. I don't expect it in my lifetime so it's dollmaxxing for me.

And you didn't lie about posting LMAO.

It's a promising future, but full walking "gynoids" seems like a future generation experience. I don't expect it in my lifetime so it's dollmaxxing for me.
:feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

This does look promising

I cannot wait.

Here's to hoping it gets too good and accessible real soon
its been 3 years since this existed probably even more imma wait till the price drops for one of these bad bitches and imma buy one

Really enjoyed the feminist rant at 13:48. Stupid bitch

Jfl at the fat post wall feminist that got triggered by being replaced.
Really enjoyed the feminist rant at 13:48. Stupid bitch
Keep crying for sexbots femicunts.

This is 3 years old documentary and still nothing new has come out.

We need to do it the right way - skeleton on the inside, muscles on the outside.

This is 3 years old documentary and still nothing new has come out.
We are waiting for walking and body motion. Internal body heating is getting better though. We need to create a trust to finance sexbot development.

I remember watching this documentary way in the past...
and I was thinking "that's some strange stuff, the dude got a doll wife" but I did not have a strong opinion.
And now I get the big picture on all of this.

-when sex robots are the only feasable option for someone to have a semblence of a romantic relationship with someone else (trucel), then it does not matter that it's not a real person, because at that point the only thing you can really do is cope, but the feminist does not seem to acknowledge that and rather wants males to pay attention to women's pains (and probably ignore their own, ugh...)

-the leaders of the sexbot businesses in these vids are our brothers in spirit, they know the pain of being unwanted. But instead of sitting on the computer browsing .co they are making shit happen. Unrecognized heroes tbh

-the guy with the 3 dolls seems to have a good personality, just not the looks :(

-tbh it's not bad if foids are getting replaced even by Chads, because foids might not act as entitled anymore and might give uglier males more chances and the terms of relationships are less biased towards foids. But maybe they will just get a Chadbot and Chad sperm donor. Who knows, clownworld will probably never end

We are waiting for walking and body motion. Internal body heating is getting better though. We need to create a trust to finance sexbot development.

Also need it to cook and clean the house.
I remember watching this documentary way in the past...
and I was thinking "that's some strange stuff, the dude got a doll wife" but I did not have a strong opinion.
And now I get the big picture on all of this.

-when sex robots are the only feasable option for someone to have a semblence of a romantic relationship with someone else (trucel), then it does not matter that it's not a real person, because at that point the only thing you can really do is cope, but the feminist does not seem to acknowledge that and rather wants males to pay attention to women's pains (and probably ignore their own, ugh...)

-the leaders of the sexbot businesses in these vids are our brothers in spirit, they know the pain of being unwanted. But instead of sitting on the computer browsing .co they are making shit happen. Unrecognized heroes tbh

-the guy with the 3 dolls seems to have a good personality, just not the looks :(

-tbh it's not bad if foids are getting replaced even by Chads, because foids might not act as entitled anymore and might give uglier males more chances and the terms of relationships are less biased towards foids. But maybe they will just get a Chadbot and Chad sperm donor. Who knows, clownworld will probably never end

I think sex robots are perfect for females. They can share chad and incels won't bother them anymore.

I think sex robots are perfect for females. They can share chad and incels won't bother them anymore.
On paper it seems so, yeah.
Although foids care a lot about the social aspect of things, after all many are addicted to social media and attracting real males.
But only time will tell. It's definitely not out of the question.