Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sex on college campus should be strictly prohibited

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
College is the worst time to be an incel. In college, everyone is having sex and climaxing in it except us. If you’re sub5 you’ll never get laid in college (a 4/10 might bang a 1/10 but that’s not very common he’s prolly still a virgin 99% of the time). I read how I think only 25% of college seniors are virgins and 66% of college students have friends with benefits. Most college students ARE GETTING LAID INCLUDING THE NORMIES. The normies are getting laid with a Becky and the normies are happy guys WE ARE A SMALL MINORITY STOP TRYING TO CHEER YOURSELF UP YOURE A MINORITY

Sex on college campuses should be STRICTLY prohibited and if you do it, you should be expelled and arrested. If having sex in some high school locker room is bad then so is sex on a college campus. Even in your own dorm or college room or apartment it should still be forbidden. We should have cameras making sure nobody has sex and if someone has sex, the camera should be able to record

Last edited:
@solblue thoughts? OP is wrong most normies aren't getting laid hypergamy in college is sky high

@solblue thoughts? OP is wrong most normies aren't getting laid hypergamy in college is sky high
No actually normies in college are still getting laid. I’ve seen normies holding hands and kiss their Becky gfs all the time. Usually a 5-6/10 normie dates a 5/10 while a 6/10 becky dates a chadlite and 7 and up (stacylite and stacy) dates a chad

nah I see a bunch of incels tbh

nah I see a bunch of incels tbh
Don’t know what college you are at but the statistics have shown most college students have sex and I always see normies dating beckys where I go.

Sub 5? lol dude. I don't know any sub 8s who ever talk about getting puss

Saying its easier to get laid in college is like saying its easier to win the olympics than a local track meet.

Sub 5? lol dude. I don't know any sub 8s who ever talk about getting puss

Saying its easier to get laid in college is like saying its easier to win the olympics than a local track meet.
They prolly get laid they just don’t brag. I always see normies with a gf always

Sub8 shitstorm coming in
:f:for OP

ey edmund give me tips for tomorrow bro,its day one again at uni,as last year i didnt passed a single subject i have to pass the hell again from scratch...how do i deal with normiessss

ey edmund give me tips for tomorrow bro,its day one again at uni,as last year i didnt passed a single subject i have to pass the hell again from scratch...how do i deal with normiessss
Go approach a foid and become friends and see what occurs

BEWARE IF U R A TRUECEL SHE WILL REJECT U

massive cope. If you get laid you tell people about it
No. I’m sure many men who get laid don’t brag. Where your evidence that they do brag? Because I met chads who don’t brag

Go approach a foid and become friends and see what occurs

BEWARE IF U R A TRUECEL SHE WILL REJECT U

this actually happened last year in the first fourthmester when i was redpilled,the foid rejected me real brutal ,bro,give me more tips

No actually normies in college are still getting laid. I’ve seen normies holding hands and kiss their Becky gfs all the time. Usually a 5-6/10 normie dates a 5/10 while a 6/10 becky dates a chadlite and 7 and up (stacylite and stacy) dates a chad
I agree with @Personalityinkwell. I formed with dozens of guys from random walks of like and most of them weren’t getting laid when we dormed together. I think the attractive guys are getting most of the action with most of the females. My school was the exact opposite of a party school, so maybe the career focused STEM students are just likely to engage in sex than somewhere like Penn State. I don’t deny that a lot of people at college hav sex, but I’m sure the split is heavily skewed towards females. I have not been able to find a comprehensive college sex study that straight up asks how many men and females are virgins. I probably know why

Most college students ARE GETTING LAID INCLUDING THE NORMIES. The normies are getting laid with a Becky and the normies are happy guys WE ARE A SMALL MINORITY STOP TRYING TO CHEER YOURSELF UP YOURE A MINORITY
Finally someone gets it. All the stats back it up too, jfl trying to cope and call yourself a 7/10 but still incel cus sub8 law :lul: :lul: :lul:

NORMIES dont fuck bro only high tier normies do near chad @Ropemaxx and maybe with landwhales

Won’t happen

Finally someone gets it. All the stats back it up too, jfl trying to cope and call yourself a 7/10 but still incel cus sub8 law :lul: :lul: :lul:
Idk how a chadlite would be a virgin