Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Sex made people age faster

Petain

Petain

Recruit
★★★
I don't know why, they maybe have a scientific reason to this but it's something i observed.

Every foids i knowed IRL started to looks like used up roasties and looks 10 years more than their real age when they have their slut phase. Instead of the foids centuries ago, who looked their age because wait for being married to fuck

And looking young is a incel trait, every incels i know looks a lot younger than their age (include myself, lot of people Say i look like a High school student even i am in my early 20s) and i see lot of people on this forum also saying they looks young.

I can't explain why, but is there possible sex accelerate the process of aging ? Maybe because put stress in the body ? Maybe because your brain think you have transmitted your genes so you can age ???

i will live all the way to 150yo because I am a permavirgin who retains my sexual QI

i think it's just normie lifestyle which affects aging, they smoke, drink alcohol, spend lots of time outside (Sun exposure contributes most to skin aging) so they age faster compared to incels who sit at home.

i think it's just normie lifestyle which affects aging, they smoke, drink alcohol, spend lots of time outside (Sun exposure is the biggest age factor) so they age faster compared to incels who sit at home.
Oh yeah nice observation, avoid alcool and smoke is Also an incel trait.

It's one of the rare good point in inceldom.

i think it's just normie lifestyle which affects aging, they smoke, drink alcohol, spend lots of time outside (Sun exposure contributes most to skin aging) so they age faster compared to incels who sit at home.
Yeah the normie lifestyle is dogshit for your health

Every foids i knowed IRL started to looks like used up roasties and looks 10 years more than their real age when they have their slut phase.
yea the combination of alcohol and whoring around doesn't do much for foids

average 20 y/o foid in the uk looks abt 40-50

does that include jerking off

Yeah Gen Z seemingly ages faster, especially the women. Ive seen some pics of my former classmates that already looked older then me for whatever reason at age 13/14 (likely since my puberty started at 15/16) and now they aint looking 24/25 at all. Ive seen a guy from my highschool class 8 years ago who looks like 40 not even kidding, hes balding, fat, full beard, wrinkly (still has a girlfriend because hes tall and extremly socialized) all the girls also look like way past their 20s lol.

Seen that Lisa chick who left in 8th grade and wow she looks not like my dating age lol. Would have guessed shes 29/30.

I don't know why, they maybe have a scientific reason to this but it's something i observed.

Every foids i knowed IRL started to looks like used up roasties and looks 10 years more than their real age when they have their slut phase. Instead of the foids centuries ago, who looked their age because wait for being married to fuck

And looking young is a incel trait, every incels i know looks a lot younger than their age (include myself, lot of people Say i look like a High school student even i am in my early 20s) and i see lot of people on this forum also saying they looks young.

I can't explain why, but is there possible sex accelerate the process of aging ? Maybe because put stress in the body ? Maybe because your brain think you have transmitted your genes so you can age ???
sean o pry still mogs

That sounds like cope

That is largely because of diet not sex. You guys are coping hard

That is largely because of diet not sex. You guys are coping hard
i ate pretty good my whole life and still ended up genetic shit so if you guys are talking about diet being some sort of main cause of inceldom
thats not true really

i ate pretty good my whole life and still ended up genetic shit so if you guys are talking about diet being some sort of main cause of inceldom
thats not true really
Its not the main cause of inceldom and that wasn't even the main topic in this thread. OP is talking about aging or rather deterioration and most zoomers eat terrible diets which among other factors contributes to aging. Sex has little or nothing to do with how fast you age, in fact Im pretty sure I read in some articles that it is beneficial for you if you want to live longer

i look like a man child