Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sex life of a non-chad.

He just needs to be chad and try to simulate rape.

"I know she’s not cheating or anything. If she’s not in her room, she’s in class or with her mom. A homebody college girl. She’s said neither of her exes were good so I don’t know why she won’t tell me what separates the bad from good."

lol

I was expecting

Bet she getting it every weekend, he just dont know

That last paragraph though... He sees her every other weekend and he thinks she's not getting constantly railed by Chads? On top of that, she is in her prime

Jfl

lol @ all the foids saying an 18 year old doesn't know her body.

One suggested 45 minutes of foreplay lol. Girls are horny af at that age. I had an online gf @ 17, she was 15, and she wanted to sext all the time and knew exactly what got her off.
Small dick

Non-chad face.

He just needs to be chad and try to simulate rape.

Yea since you can't physically transform into a chad, fuck her rough to trigger her hypergamous sexual desire by displaying alpha traits of superior SMV and utter male dominance.

The fact that he is asking how to fuck her is a bad sign in that regard.

Last edited:
Whenever I read a story on Reddit I have to remind myself that every guy is a low T chubby soyboy and every woman is a beached whale with the self esteem of a supermodel.

*sex life of a redditor

How the fuck does he "know"? This guy expects a fucking instruction manual...girls are like locks and your key isn't a fit, no amount of effort will open it.