Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Sex isn't important".

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I opened a book about a men's health and author cited some ancient Indian medical tractate:
"Careful and thoughtful sex with a beautiful and magnanimous woman is the best cure amongst them all" ( or the best medicine ).

Brutally based quote.

Having regular s*x with a hot indian woman would cure some of my depression :fuk:

I opened a book about a men's health and author cited some ancient Indian medical tractate:
"Careful and thoughtful sex with a beautiful and magnanimous woman is the best cure amongst them all" ( or the best medicine ).

I used to hang out with this one russian dude. He was taller, had the blue eyes and blonde hair and was pulling lots of girls.

He was the most chill dude and nothing could ever make him lose his shit.

I guess this is what regularly having sex does to you. Eases your mind on a level even drugs can't, as drugs are temporary, while the affects of sex can be permanent.

Nooooo :soy: :soy: :soy:
It must be genuine sex:incel::incel::incel:
sex feels empty after a while bro:chad::chad::chad:
Men only want sex:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

But normscums will always deny thousands of scientific researches about mental and physical health consequences about lack of sex

Normies: "Sex isn't important. There are other things in life. :soy: "

Also Normies when they haven't had sex in 2 weeks: "Oh my God, I can't do this anymore!!! :feels:"

Normies: "Sex isn't important. There are other things in life. :soy: "

Also Normies when they haven't had sex in 2 weeks: "Oh my God, I can't do this anymore!!! :feels:"
Normies be like: "sex and intimacy aren't that important, you silly inkie"

But normies' unaliving rates in GTA5 during covid isolation be like: ":feelsohh::ahegao:"

62052.jpg

It means nothing to those that get it, like a millionaire and his money