Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"sex isnt everything in life bro dont obsess over it "

AutisticCopecel

AutisticCopecel

Self-banned
-
> calls you a pathetic virgin loser
CHOose one cuck tears

They're actually right when they say it's not everything. But they are damned hypocrites for sure.

>Every single one of my friends have a gf and openly talks about how good is to kiss and have it sucked and whatnot
BRO WTF SEX AIN'T THAT IMPORTANT BRO YOUR TURN WILL COME WHY SO GRUMPY BRO???

At least some friend of mine was honest about it and told me "well average if I was in your situation I would look like I want to stab someone all day tbh"

>Every single one of my friends have a gf and openly talks about how good is to kiss and have it sucked and whatnot
BRO WTF SEX AIN'T THAT IMPORTANT BRO YOUR TURN WILL COME WHY SO GRUMPY BRO???

At least some friend of mine was honest about it and told me "well average if I was in your situation I would look like I want to stab someone all day tbh"
vERy nice honest answer

cucktears always contradict themselves when pathetic soyfilled rage gets to their heads after they get BTFO'ed by an incel and than they resort to virgin shaming, which further ends up proving the legitimacy of the blackpill

cucktears always contradict themselves when pathetic soyfilled rage gets to their heads after they get BTFO'ed by an incel and than they resort to virgin shaming, which further ends up proving the legitimacy of the blackpill
sums it up basically

I know I'll get called a cuck but sex isn't everything in life, I don't stress about it either. I love life and I want to travel the world, learn how to surf, play violin, skydive, scubadive, ect. Sex isn't anywhere near my top priorities. I don't want to conform to societies low standards of self esteem, I see how many of you guys stress over it and it honestly pisses me off, I have to take several days off the site otherwise I feel the constant negativity and sexual deprivation.

I know I'll get called a cuck but sex isn't everything in life, I don't stress about it either. I love life and I want to travel the world, learn how to surf, play violin, skydive, scubadive, ect. Sex isn't anywhere near my top priorities. I don't want to conform to societies low standards of self esteem, I see how many of you guys stress over it and it honestly pisses me off, I have to take several days off the site otherwise I feel the constant negativity and sexual deprivation.
Incel in denial. Perhaps this isn't your place after all

yeah sure ,its not everything but there's no denying that it's a vital necessity for every straight healthy human male on earth.From the perspective of evolutionary biology it's literally the purpose of all life on earth;to reproduce and pass on your genes.There's a reason why you have that feeling of frustration coming forth from sexual deprivation,its because all humans are innately programmed to seek out mates and spread their genetic matter.Sexual desire is not something you can overcome and transcend by sheer will power.

Last edited:
“Sex isn’t everything in life bro get over it”
10CDEEA0 927E 4AC1 9DAD 80D4CF14ED49

GigaCope.

Your only biological purpose on this earth is to fuck and reproduce. You literally have one mission in life, an as an incel you have failed it.

A great man once said sex is like water. If it is abundance it's taken for granted. If it is scarce it becomes everything

that's why fuck the normies and dont listen their shit

Incel in denial. Perhaps this isn't your place after all
I'm not in denial either,
yeah sure ,its not everything but there's no denying that it's a vital necessity for every straight healthy human male on earth.From the perspective of evolutionary biology it's literally the purpose of all life on earth;to reproduce and pass on your genes.There's a reason why you have that feeling of frustration coming forth from sexual deprivation,its because all humans are innately programmed to seek out and spread their genetic matter.It's not something you can overcome and transcend by sheer will power.
It isn't a need, it's a want. Sure you can pose the
GigaCope.

Your only biological purpose on this earth is to fuck and reproduce. You literally have one mission in life, an as an incel you have failed it.
Then I've failed, who cares. I'll still workout, do drugs, travel the world, surf, sky and scubadive, probably invest my money in stocks and real estate. There's many other things I can do, I actually look forward to it

I'm not in denial either,

It isn't a need, it's a want. Sure you can pose the

Then I've failed, who cares. I'll still workout, do drugs, travel the world, surf, sky and scubadive, probably invest my money in stocks and real estate. There's many other things I can do, I actually look forward to it
its a need,just like water and breathing.You literally have no purpose on this earth if you can't get laid ngl.All those things you want to do are just copes it will never beat your biological imperative to reproduce

Which drugs do you do ?

Nah there's more to do. But this is an injustice.
sex and reproduction is the single shared goal and purpose of every living creature. It’s the biggest motivator in humans

sex and reproduction is the single shared goal and purpose of every living creature. It’s the biggest motivator in humans
We can travel across the world. We literally have cars and shit. We're the most successful species and eternally at the top of the food chain. The problems that humans have are among our own species but by our own species we've created incredible things to marvel at as well. We still don't know how everything came into existence and why we're sentient and a rock is not. There's tons of activities and skills to learn. There's solo experiences to be had. There's places on earth to go. We don't even need to pay attention to the opposite sex if they won't pay attention to us. My shoulder is creaking ever time I move it now tbh.

We can travel across the world. We literally have cars and shit. We're the most successful species and eternally at the top of the food chain. The problems that humans have are among our own species but by our own species we've created incredible things to marvel at as well. We still don't know how everything came into existence and why we're sentient and a rock is not. There's tons of activities and skills to learn. There's solo experiences to be had. There's places on earth to go. We don't even need to pay attention to the opposite sex if they won't pay attention to us. My shoulder is creaking ever time I move it now tbh.
all cope

sex is why you're here, sex is how you and i we're created. sex is the reason for our existence. our parents raised us so we could have sex and create our own children who will also have sex.

if you look past everything and really think about it, our daily activities, what we buy, what we learn, what we watch, what we listen too, where we live. it's all about the drive to have sex.
even hopeless incels like us still have the innate motivation to pursue it. before you say' happiness is what we actually live for', just try to imagine a life where you have everything but sex. would you really be fulfilled?

we want to buy a good car to make the pursuit of sex easier, we buy cologne and deodorant in hopes of attracting women (just look at the ads for these things) we go to the gym for obvious reasons
we want to make as much money as possible so we can have sex.

you get it now? sex is everything

all cope

sex is why you're here, sex is how you and i we're created. sex is the reason for our existence. our parents raised us so we could have sex and create our own children who will also have sex.

if you look past everything and really think about it, our daily activities, what we buy, what we learn, what we watch, what we listen too, where we live. it's all about the drive to have sex.
even hopeless incels like us still have the innate motivation to pursue it. before you say' happiness is what we actually live for', just try to imagine a life where you have everything but sex. would you really be fulfilled?

we want to buy a good car to make the pursuit of sex easier, we buy cologne and deodorant in hopes of attracting women (just look at the ads for these things) we go to the gym for obvious reasons
we want to make as much money as possible so we can have sex.

you get it now? sex is everything
yeah i agree technicly reproducing and continue life on this earth is our only main purpose everything we do continuously or subcontinuously is to reproduce and procreate but it could be interesting trying to cheat this biological code and find main happiness and fullfilment in other things in life

I don't give a shit about society's standards either, but being depressed and having zero motivation to really do much of anything isn't enjoyable. It's not just the lack of sex either, I find the craving to hold someone is just as bad if not worse than being a virgin.

You 2 are coping so hard, oh boy. Imagine if you could trade all those activities you listed for a harem full of prime foids that you can fuck 24/7 at will, would you do it?

You 2 are coping so hard, oh boy. Imagine if you could trade all those activities you listed for a harem full of prime foids that you can fuck 24/7 at will, would you do it?
Transportation gone? Forever? For physical pleasure. Man I don't think many of us here want kids. And giving up transportation? We'd regret it.

JFL at calling cucktears normies. They are not normies lol no real normies spread time making alts to make some fake conversation with incels and 'normies'

I know many 'normal' people and I'm sure none of them troll people online.

JFL at calling cucktears normies. They are not normies lol no real normies spread time making alts to make some fake conversation with incels and 'normies'

I know many 'normal' people and I'm sure none of them troll people online.
normal normies dont spend their time on the internet besides social media or youtube and certainly they dont spend all day making fun of lonely virgins on fucking reddit (they do that only in real life) but you get the point

Imagine if you could trade all those activities you listed for a harem full of prime foids that you can fuck 24/7 at will, would you do it?

Transportation gone? Forever? For physical pleasure. Man I don't think many of us here want kids. And giving up transportation? We'd regret it.

You didn't answer the question

You didn't answer the question
No I wouldn't do it. I would keep transportation and technology the foids can go die tbh. That doesn't make me unlikeable to say that. Without technology we wouldn't have access to knowledge on the internet.

Sex and food are the most important things in life

its not just the sex, its the validation..
youre not seen as a person, youre seen as a loser if you cant procreate...
you're treated as if a failure

its feeling as if you're worth something

to just feel like you're capable of feeling romantic love with your looks match or higher is a blessing

in cinema why is the male always congratulated by his peers or the foids around him ? he is seen as a success !
there more to this than sex!

No I wouldn't do it. I would keep transportation and technology the foids can go die tbh. That doesn't make me unlikeable to say that. Without technology we wouldn't have access to knowledge on the internet.
You wouldn't need any of that if you had a harem. Those are just copes. (my hypothetical scenario also implies that you would have great genetics which means you would never get sick or need any medical tech)

Let me make it a bit more visual for you:

F5AD175
1yjDY0x

So you would trade access to ^that^ for "transportation and technology", are you 100% sure? Think about it really hard. Compare your current quality of life to the quality of life you would experience with an access to a harem. I would even argue that only 1 day of harem access is better than a lifetime of inceldom with all the copes you can imagine. Having a lifetime harem access is end game heaven on earth (for a hetero male)

You wouldn't need any of that if you had a harem. Those are just copes. (my hypothetical scenario also implies that you would have great genetics which means you would never get sick or need any medical tech)

Let me make it a bit more visual for you:

View attachment 81985
View attachment 81986

So you would trade access to ^that^ for "transportation and technology", are you 100% sure? Think about it really hard. Compare your current quality of life to the quality of life you would experience with an access to a harem. I would even argue that only 1 day of harem access is better than a lifetime of inceldom with all the copes you can imagine. Having a lifetime harem access is end game heaven on earth (for a hetero male)
You're trying to bait me into saying I'm gay but it won't work it would be illogical. Btw what's the context of those pics why are they all together like that? Did they get paid?
You're trying to bait me into saying I'm gay but it won't work it would be illogical. Btw what's the context of those pics why are they all together like that? Did they get paid?
Why the hell are there so many tf?

I’m not obsessed over the sex I never had. Chads are more obsessed over sex than I am, they are way more dependent of femoids validation than me. That makes me an alpha? No, I’m just an omega outcast coper, and I’m incel because I’m ugly.

Chads are obsessed with sex because apparently sex is like a drug, and since they are having a lot of sex they want more. I, on the other hand, am not obsessed with sex and I’m not approaching girls.

The one that should say that “sex isn’t everything in life” is someone like me, that isn’t having sex. But I’m not going to lie, sex is important, maybe it’s not everything in life, but every human being need to have sex, just like he need to drink and eat. We incels are starving, we are sexless, and sex-havers have no right to tell us how we should feel in our situation because they are not living our life.

the fact that it is sex and sexual intimacy is in maslow hierarchyy of needs is already something
even if you dont believe maslows
Jordan peterson also said (indirectly) that having an intimate partner lessen the chance of becoming depressed
And those people who says that sex isn't everything are often the people who does sex regularly

Sex may not be the be all and end all but all of us KHHV's here would like the opportunity to find out for ourselves.

Why the hell are there so many tf?
Nope, they were just invited by Chad to strip for him. But that shouldn't really concern you, you don't care about foids anyway

the fact that it is sex and sexual intimacy is in maslow hierarchyy of needs is already something
even if you dont believe maslows
Jordan peterson also said (indirectly) that having an intimate partner lessen the chance of becoming depressed
And those people who says that sex isn't everything are often the people who does sex regularly

Also, one should note that merely not having sex and getting rejected for years and years are completely different things.

Sex may not be the be all and end all but all of us KHHV's here would like the opportunity to find out for ourselves.
And it's a total injustice that it isn't happening and we don't have that opportunity.