Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Sex isn't a basic human need, you can survive without it!"

Neurotic

Neurotic

Try to see it once my way
★★★
5d 10h 8m
This is the definition of basic human needs:
Basic needs (BN) are generally defined in terms of a minimal list of elements that human beings necessitate, in order to fulfill basic requirements and achieve a decent life.
As you can see, nowhere does it say that only things necessary for literal survival are considered basic human needs. The term goes way beyond that. A lack of sex causes severe mental distress and thus prevents one from achieving a decent and fulfilled life. Therefore, sex is, by definition, a basic human need. Don't believe me? Let's take a look at the pyramid of needs as proposed by Abraham Maslow and widely recognized as an accurate classification of human needs by the scientific community:

View: https://i.imgur.com/aMpxnvs.jpg

Oh look! Reproduction i.e. sex is at the very bottom alongside food and shelter! Who'd have thought?
Funnily enough, normies do acknowledge this fact when it fits their agenda. The coronoavirus pandemic has showcased their hypocrisy very well. Suddenly you see articles like this one pop up everywhere:
What? Involuntary celibacy has negative effects on mental health? What a revelation!

Case in point: Normies who claim sex isn't a basic human need are either mentally challenged (even more than the average normie) or trying to gaslight you.

dungeondragon

dungeondragon

herbivore
★★★★★
127d 20h 3m
Oh look! Reproduction i.e. sex is at the very bottom alongside food and shelter! Who'd have thought?
Funnily enough, normies do acknowledge this fact when it fits their agenda. The coronoavirus pandemic has showcased their hypocrisy very well. Suddenly you see articles like this one pop up everywhere:
What? Involuntary celibacy has negative effects on mental health? What a revelation!

Case in point: Normies who claim sex isn't a basic human need are either mentally challenged (even more than the average normie) or trying to gaslight you.
Good point. They will still probably find a way to twist it to make it seem like you are entitled, however. They can only have empathy for their fellow sex havers. Take away sex from them and see how they react. They'd begin to sound rather entitled, funnily enough.

You cannot really find common ground with a group who have easy access to sex like turning on a tap for water. It is so engrained in their lives that they are unable to acknowledge or concede the effects it would have on somebody who does not have access to it. But, of course, they expect us to sympathise with them when things like covid happen and they are sex-starved.

Last edited:
Luzifer

Luzifer

Mythic
★★★★
45d 4h 44m
Should be pinned

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★
65d 15h 33m
Pan

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
209d 9h 54m
It's usually both of these. If they're not retarded, then they know that they're gaslighting you and it makes them hypocrites. If they are retarded, then they're gaslighting you unwittingly. We mistake a lot of it for hypocrisy when it's plain idiocy and incompetency. Remember that a lot of them are NPCs and not self-aware.

Autistic Uggo

Autistic Uggo

Veteran
★★
22d 13h 22m
Inceldom is like going through your whole life only eating dog food and vitamin pills. Sure you could technically survive, but your body would be malnourished and your mind would be scarred. Nobody could call that living.

Neurotic

Neurotic

Try to see it once my way
★★★
5d 10h 8m
Inceldom is like going through your whole life only eating dog food and vitamin pills. Sure you could technically survive, but your body would be malnourished and your mind would be scarred. Nobody could call that living.
Great analogy.

avoidthefoid

avoidthefoid

Officer
2d 18h 3m

buried_alive

buried_alive

Officer
★★★★★
15d 20h 44m
Based post. I did one similar a while ago.

Sexhaver normies don't realize the damages of inceldom because they don't live trough it. To them sex and relationships are a constant part of life. My friends are like this and (so far) I prefer to think they're not retarded and/or gaslighting me.

Suicide Sheep

Suicide Sheep

Greycel
1d 39m
Self consciousness is something many humans lack, that's why there are so many hypocrites out there.

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Overlord
★★★★★
22d 19h 2m

As you can see, nowhere does it say that only things necessary for literal survival are considered basic human needs. The term goes way beyond that. A lack of sex causes severe mental distress and thus prevents one from achieving a decent and fulfilled life. Therefore, sex is, by definition, a basic human need. Don't believe me? Let's take a look at the pyramid of needs as proposed by Abraham Maslow and widely recognized as an accurate classification of human needs by the scientific community:

It's all lookism. They shame us for wanting sex because we're undesirable. If Chad was incel they'd treat him like a tragedy.

Lonesome Bright

Lonesome Bright

Officer
★★★★
7d 54m

LOL try telling this to any foid

turbosperg

turbosperg

PTSD ADD NW4 5'9 4/10 sperg
★★★★★
24d 20h 5m

Not breeding results in you being removed from the gene pool, same as not breathing or not eating. The difference is merely in the time scales involved.

So, breeding is a basic need. It's either that or genetic death, same as drinking water.