Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sex island > Normie life

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
It's over if your not a richcel or Dubai kid, even if this one's fake this stuff obviously happens

degenerates

I don't even need that, just give me a life where I don't have to work this much.

I wish the workday was only ~4 hours long.

Degenerate island :feelsautistic:

They’re all paid prostitutes

napalm it

Nuking it with a bomb containing massive amounts of radioactive shit might be the better option. This way it can be ensured that nobody will lay foot on it for the next 1 million years.

I don´t get it. They pay for prostitutes on a floating brothel. What´s the big deal?

YOU'RE PAYING FOR IT.

YOU'RE PAYING FOR IT.

THEY ARE LITERALLY JUST MORE EXPENSIVE PROSTITUTES BUT ON A DAMN ISLAND. THIS WHOLE SITUATION IS AUGMENTED AND IT IS ONLY DETERMINED BY THE MONEY YOU PAY. THESE GIRLS DON'T ACTUALLY LOVE YOU. EVEN THEN YOU CAN'T GUARANTEE YOU'RE GOING TO GET LAID BECAUSE EVEN PROSTITUTES ARE PICKY AS FUCK NOWADAYS.

part of the problem is you sharing this video and the connotation in your title. jfl

I could be wrong but I don't think this is good value for the money. I assume there are better options if you're into sex tourism.

YOU'RE PAYING FOR IT.

YOU'RE PAYING FOR IT.

THEY ARE LITERALLY JUST MORE EXPENSIVE PROSTITUTES BUT ON A DAMN ISLAND. THIS WHOLE SITUATION IS AUGMENTED AND IT IS ONLY DETERMINED BY THE MONEY YOU PAY. THESE GIRLS DON'T ACTUALLY LOVE YOU. EVEN THEN YOU CAN'T GUARANTEE YOU'RE GOING TO GET LAID BECAUSE EVEN PROSTITUTES ARE PICKY AS FUCK NOWADAYS.
But drugs, but sunny island lel

obviously
chad life>normi life