Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sex is overrated

J

Jimmydreamsofdeath

A fucking shitskin cunt
-
Why TF are you all so concerned about sex

Even nicotine provide more dopamine

What I want is to achieve buddhahood

you prolly gonna get banned

i agree sex or relationships doesnt really give a pleasure surplus the only purpose of sex is having kids anyways

Getting love > getting sex

But still wanna smash teen mtb noodle

You are right sex in nature is something like shitting you just cum ,there is no need to take it seriously

Do you have a plan to achieve Buddahood?

You are right sex in nature is something like shitting you just cum ,there is no need to take it seriously
You are correct but that just makes it worse for some of us. We are unable to do something so basic unless....yea I can't talk about that

You literally wouldnt exist without sex you dumb fuck

You literally wouldnt exist without sex you dumb fuck
i am a test tube baby faggot keep coping w being a product of disgusting penis lubricating a decayed tuna sbuway sandwhich u POS faggot suck my dick

You are correct but that just makes it worse for some of us. We are unable to do something so basic unless....yea I can't talk about that
sv3rige-irrefutable-sigma.png

i am a test tube baby faggot keep coping w being a product of disgusting penis lubricating a decayed tuna sbuway sandwhich u POS faggot suck my dick
See you in ban appeals :feelsYall:

If you want to be Buddha then one tip is to learn forbearance and not be so aggressive to people.

The literal definition of a GrAY. Bye faggot

sex is overrated

and so are GrAYs

people here have more issues with oxytocin shortage than dopamine

although I don't really understand that, since dopamine is the actually enjoyable one

your mom is overrated
id say getting sex is one the best things in life
if not only
sex is a singularity point that lies in everything we do actually

Sex isn't overrated, the tap water you drink all day killed just your libido and turned you into a giant faggot