Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "Sex is overrated you silly incel"

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
If it's overrated then why can I currently hear my sister and her boyfriend moaning in ecstasy as they fuck? :reeeeee: It's just flawed logic on the part of sexhavers and incel haters.

Last edited:
If it's overrated why do they make fun of virgins?

If it's overrated why do they make fun of virgins?
Because it's actually one of the best feelings ever and guys who can't get it despite trying are ugly losers.

Its like a rich person telling someone money is not important and doesnt make you happy, yet when you tell them to prove what they preach by giving away their money they say: no never, I cant live without it

Its like a rich person telling someone money is not important and doesnt make you happy, yet when you tell them to prove what they preach by giving away their money they say: no never, I cant live without it
:yes: Although at least some rich people give to charity or make donations occasionally, sexhavers offer no such mercy to those guys in need.

:yes: Although at least some rich people give to charity or make donations occasionally
the donations they make are just virtue signalling it doesnt require any strength of character to do so bc the amount they give is in proportion extremely tiny. lets say you work minimum wage. 100 dollars would already be a lot of money for you to donate but one million is nothing for a person that makes billions per second. Its like you giving 1 penny to charity. They literally dont sacrifice anything. Just the amount of money they can throw out before it starts to hurt is much bigger than yours and they unlike you will be seen as saints.

Walking isn't that fun bro I do it all the time

If it's overrated then why can I currently hear my sister and her boyfriend moaning in ecstasy as they fuck? :reeeeee: It's just flawed logic on the part of sexhavers and incel haters.

Not all Sex Havers have the same amount of sex. I calculated based on IELT and the top 10% of men have as much sex in 1 year as the bottom 10% have in 40 years. This is purely based on IELT (how long a dick can last inside of a vagina), but toilets also feel less interested in ugly partners, less confident partners, impoverished partners, Etc. So of all Sex Havers only a minority have the vast majority of both sex and orgasms during sex, some toilets can orgasm like 20 or 40 times per session, others can only have 1 and are usually anorgasmic.

I think that the men and toilets who make the claim that "sex isn't that good" probably don't experience good sex, so they don't value it as much.

"Sex isn't that great", say the ones who have sex.

Lockdowns are evil because I can't get laid but sex isn't that important

Gay men not being able to get laid or have orgies is terrible and homophobic but sex isn't that important

Women have a right to sex (Scandinavian academics have literally said this) but sex isn't important

Taliban is evil for not letting Afghan women suck white dick but sex isn't important

No, they also want to fuck you.
Just not in that way.
the donations they make are just virtue signalling it doesnt require any strength of character to do so bc the amount they give is in proportion extremely tiny. lets say you work minimum wage. 100 dollars would already be a lot of money for you to donate but one million is nothing for a person that makes billions per second. Its like you giving 1 penny to charity. They literally dont sacrifice anything. Just the amount of money they can throw out before it starts to hurt is much bigger than yours and they unlike you will be seen as saints.
True I guess.
Walking isn't that fun bro I do it all the time
:yes:
Not all Sex Havers have the same amount of sex. I calculated based on IELT and the top 10% of men have as much sex in 1 year as the bottom 10% have in 40 years. This is purely based on IELT (how long a dick can last inside of a vagina), but toilets also feel less interested in ugly partners, less confident partners, impoverished partners, Etc. So of all Sex Havers only a minority have the vast majority of both sex and orgasms during sex, some toilets can orgasm like 20 or 40 times per session, others can only have 1 and are usually anorgasmic.

I think that the men and toilets who make the claim that "sex isn't that good" probably don't experience good sex, so they don't value it as much.
Not even couples in the honeymoon phase?

"Sex isn't that great", say the ones who have sex.
Hypocrites the lot of them.
Lockdowns are evil because I can't get laid but sex isn't that important

Gay men not being able to get laid or have orgies is terrible and homophobic but sex isn't that important

Women have a right to sex (Scandinavian academics have literally said this) but sex isn't important

Taliban is evil for not letting Afghan women suck white dick but sex isn't important
Normies went mad during the lockdowns over not being able to get out and hookup.

You should hit your sister

Pussy is overrated

Have you ever done drugs?
That's why I said one of the best feelings, I haven't done drugs but I'm aware of their effects and how good some of them probably feel.
Pussy is overrated
Didn't sound like it earlier, they fucked twice in the space of an hour.

That's why I said one of the best feelings, I haven't done drugs but I'm aware of their effects and how good some of them probably feel.

Didn't sound like it earlier, they fucked twice in the space of an hour.
Your sister, and ger boyfriend are dumb animals. Her loose ass pussy probably feels like shit. Pussy feels like the inside of your cheek.

Your sister, and ger boyfriend are dumb animals. Her loose ass pussy probably feels like shit. Pussy feels like the inside of your cheek.
Well they're definitely both dumb animals, she's already had a UTI from sex but she'll probably get her dumb ass pregnant too at some point. Not sure about the looseness given some of the tight remarks I've heard coming from there.

Well they're definitely both dumb animals, she's already had a UTI from sex but she'll probably get her dumb ass pregnant too at some point. Not sure about the looseness given some of the tight remarks I've heard coming from there.
Normies don't know what tight means

I want to shoot sex havers with a double-barrel shotgun at point-blank range

"Sex is overrated you silly incel"​

It's crazy because I had the exact same conversation with my brother last night. he said something about the possibility of him dying and I said that at the least he won't die a virgin. His response was that the rich man would gladly give his riches to live longer if he's dying. sex put us on this earth and in turn gave us death. It would be cruel to live and die without experiencing such a thing.

Last edited:
Normie guys will go on and on about all the girls they get to fuck and then say sex doesn't matter when you complain. You can't win with these fags