Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"SEX IS OVERRATED BRO"

Doomed247

Doomed247

Recruit
★★
My friends always tell me how sex is overrated. If sex is overrated why do you do it all the time then. Thats just a way for normies to downplay sex and make you feel like you're not missing anything by being a virgin.

One friend of mine lost his virginity and when I asked him how it was he said overrated, then in the same breath said he fucked that girl 9 times that day. If it was so overrated, why did you do it 8 more times?

The worst part is, as a virgin how would I even know.if it is or isn't. Sex is maybe overrated to someone who has lots of sex. I feel like people misuse overrated, what they mean is overhyped.

Notice how the only people who say that are those who regularly have sex.

Notice how the only people who say that are those who regularly have sex.
They say it like it's meant to help us feel better about the situation.

I don't even necessarily think they're lying or anything. I'm absolutely sure that they honestly don't think the juice is worth the squeeze, and they've probably had so much sex they're sick of it.

The problem is that they had it. We never did. We never got the chance.

More than likely never will. Cucked world.

Breathing is also overrated. Just stop breathing, bro!

Don't care them and take :blackpill:
Everything is overrated

That's cuz they had so much of it they consider it trivial and granted now :feelsUgh:

Life is overrated.

The same with looks are overrated.

I hate sex havers, next ER attack should be at a nightclub:bigbrain:

My friend once told me that sex is overrated and it wasnt even that good. But yet he loves to use the word "virgin" to insult people lol

Because they don’t want u to go ER

Life is overrated

JFL at normies straight out lying to calm us down. They prioritize sex above all else. Some are willing to buy houses, cars, that are much more expensive only to impress whores. Also I've never seen a normie prioritizing time with friends or playing video games over a sex opportunity.

1-jpg.344299

They say that because they think it'll make you feel better but in reality it's just insulting.
Yeah bro sex must not be great that's why you start panicking like a bitch if you go more than 3 weeks without it.

It's like telling a cripple that walking is overrated and they should enjoy being a cripple :feelsseriously:

My friend once told me that sex is overrated and it wasnt even that good. But yet he loves to use the word "virgin" to insult people lol
Typical normie behaviour

I hate sex havers, next ER attack should be at a nightclub:bigbrain:
Pain is inside of me right now and I want to get rid of it. How do you stop the ever growing pain that is induced upon thee from the sex havers?

Pain is inside of me right now and I want to get rid of it. How do you stop the ever growing pain that is induced upon thee from the sex havers?
You know how

I thought about mindfucking myself and creating a new religion and or philosophy based on not having sex to cope. What do you think of this?

I thought about mindfucking myself and creating a new religion and or philosophy based on not having sex to cope. What do you think of this?
I've been thinking about embracing a philosophy that this life is just a really elaborate hell. And regardless of what I do or don't do it's still going to be hell. Even if I get laid it's still going to be hell. The only escape is death so maybe eternal unconsciousness is heaven. :smonk: