Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Sex is not important and it is overrated"

• Thread starter war_with_myself
  • Start date
"Sex is not important and it is overrated" It's always said by people who would never give up sex themselves.

These whores make me sick

Tbh its good that these girls show their n-count publicly, so guys can avoid taking them seriously. Call me a volcel but I couldn't take a girl seriously if she has more than 10 past partners

good. at least they have the tits to be honest.

life is about sex

This is disgusting, this is why I want us, the blackpill community, incel or not to man up and push this upon the sheep of the world, if they can do it in the 60s with the sexual revolution, we can do it now with the sexual unrevolution.

How can you look at that bottom left Pic and not be disgusted, she's fucked everyone BUT HER FAMILY :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::reeeeee:

That moment when being a sexless man (something you have no control over) is considered so shameful that you're a terrorist, but being a whore with dozens of past bodies is a trend that these toilets do for clout. :feelsclown: I hope they try to marry Chad and he sees this shit and rejects them because of it.

Tbh its good that these girls show their n-count publicly, so guys can avoid taking them seriously. Call me a volcel but I couldn't take a girl seriously if she has more than 10 past partners
An incel has even more of a reason to reject such whores in my opinion. The higher the body count, the higher the standard she'll hold you to. If she says she wants to be your girlfriend but she's with such a body count, something has to be up.

Suifuel seeing some of these foids met their bfs at work. There usually is rules from foids about not dating co workers but as always Chad is the exception

Whores

:ha..feels::feelsmega::giga::whatfeels::feelspuke::feelsree:

What a slutty blonde whore :feelsohh: she will fuck anything but an incel :lasereyes:

How do these foids even remember this shit past like 10? I cant even think of 10 people I know personally

Meanwhile foids before dying:feelskek:

"Yeah, if she's honest, that's a decent catch at least in regards to sexual history."
looks like normie npc retards are slowly waking up
who would have thought that foids having insane amount of pre-martial sex is bad for them, men and society in general
View attachment 644300

aha red pill YouTuber covered that, he said he hoped that man divorces her :feelshaha::feelshaha:
that's super cuck shit

we're tired of all the gaslighting normies have lobbed against us. the time is now, we push back on these people:lasereyes:
Ive been advocating for this since I joined but unfortunately we are apparently the minority of people, it seems most of the users on this forum are too blueballed to want to lobby and push and CHANGE THE FUCKING WORLD BACK TO WHAT IT USED TO BE FUCK THESE NORMIES AND FUCK THE FJCKERS WHO DONT WANNA HELP US, EVENTUALLY WE WILL WIN :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

We are blackpill, we are incel, we are legion :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

"Sex is not important and it is overrated" It's always said by people who would never give up sex themselves.
This. If loneliness is so great why don't they become lonely themselves then?

View attachment 644300
Holy everloving FUCK

that reddit post's a larp though right… ??? :shock::shock::shock:

got to be…

Br00tuL wouldn't even BEGIN to come close if it was true.

TerminalCancerpill, cheatpill, deathpill, agepill, griefpill, cuckpill, blackpill, AND bereavementpill all rolled into one???

My fkn goodness that is low. Even for a :foidSoy:

:cryfeels:

if thats true

Holy everloving FUCK

that reddit post's a larp though right… ??? :shock::shock::shock:

got to be…

Br00tuL wouldn't even BEGIN to come close if it was true.

TerminalCancerpill, cheatpill, deathpill, agepill, griefpill, cuckpill, blackpill, AND bereavementpill all rolled into one???

My fkn goodness that is low. Even for a :foidSoy:

:cryfeels:

if thats true
:hax::feelsbadman:

Vile creatures

9/10 that kinda comment cones from people who have already experienced it.

"Sex is not important"- sex haver
"Teen love is not important"- person who had teen love
"Height is not important"- tall person

I want to murder them whores and no not in a video game

Some normies literally killed themselves within months during the lockdowns. :feelskek:

I'm still somehow alive. KHV at the age of 32. :feelsbadman: