Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sex is not a gift

Uglymonster

Uglymonster

Masked Warcel
★★
Normies act like sex is a gift that women give to us. And you have to earn this gift by trying to impress them. This is not how sex works. If you get rid of the artificial limits (laws) you would see what real human sexuality looks like. Men would just take what they want from women. But only the strong men of course. Low T guys like me are supposed to be incels. :feelsbadman:

Low T guys like me are supposed to be incels. :feelsbadman:
T levels dont have much to do with it. Most prettyboys are feminine and low t and fuck many foids. While high t guys like me are mostly ogrecels.

T levels dont have much to do with it. Most prettyboys are feminine and low t and fuck many foids. While high t guys like me are mostly ogrecels.
I know. I'm talking about a lawless world.

Sexual drive that cannot be satisfied is a curse.

well you wouldn't necessary be incel by having low t because you could use strategy and planning on how you were going to get a foid to slide over your dong in private

well you wouldn't necessary be incel by having low t because you could use strategy and planning on how you were going to get a foid to slide over your dong in private
Never began for dongslidecels.