Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sex is important.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, sex is important, you need it and I have an example of why.

Now if I can recall correctly, on another blackpilled forum, I saw a dude basically say ‘Don’t listen to anyone, sex is important’ and this was coming from a dude back in 2019 who ended up getting lucky, female standards are so high after years like 2019 for example so the dude must take this for granted far less than the normies and by that, I mean not taking it for granted at all.

On a side note, I have no local girlfriend and I haven’t ‘dropped the blackpill’, someone just screenshotted the topic titles but not the actual posts but they were ‘I got you’ level posts, you know, like a prank.

I want a loving relationship instead of meaningless sex

virginity-line-graph-600x502.png

"Sex is a natural part of being human" if you don't have sex, you are not human.

Nothing more comical than seeing normies and whores that would kill themselves if they didn't have sex in 1 week stating we don't need sex.

Nothing more comical than seeing normies and whores that would kill themselves if they didn't have sex in 1 week stating we don't need sex.
That's why I loved the quarantine period

"93% of 25 year olds"
:feelsrope:
That's counting holes and men, holes must be on 99.99% with the clinically insane not having taken a cock, while men must rot at 88% or so. 12% of men aren't human.

Over for blindcels, I thought it was 93% of 25 year olds were NOT having sex...
That'd be too brutal and I don't think we are even getting to those levels.

Like the topic title says, sex is important, you need it and I have an example of why.

Now if I can recall correctly, on another blackpilled forum, I saw a dude basically say ‘Don’t listen to anyone, sex is important’ and this was coming from a dude back in 2019 who ended up getting lucky, female standards are so high after years like 2019 for example so the dude must take this for granted far less than the normies and by that, I mean not taking it for granted at all.

On a side note, I have no local girlfriend and I haven’t ‘dropped the blackpill’, someone just screenshotted the topic titles but not the actual posts but they were ‘I got you’ level posts, you know, like a prank.
I don't understand your example but yes it is a necessary part of life for good mental health.

It's even worse when you're 30. At 30 only like 3% of society are virgin.
Well, I never was one for following the crowd...

No fucking way, is it really 93% by 25??????????

virginity-line-graph-600x502.png

"Sex is a natural part of being human" if you don't have sex, you are not human.
We are top 7% lmao, this is fucking over.

(remember males never acknowledge being virgin at surveys, remember your failed normie phase)

Simple answer: prostitution

Last edited:
1. No such thing as love, it revolves around physical attraction, if love existed the phenomenon of "love at first sight" ironically would not exist, you can't "love" someone you don't know, its all about sex and reproduction

2. No such thing as "meaningful sex", sex is just sex, there are no circumstances in which it becomes "meaningless" or "meaningful"

You were born as biological creature with a libido which revolves around "your body" trying to get you to complete your "biological imperatives" and reproduce

Meaning is something humans try to come up with to rationalize natural phenomenon, shit just happens

Cooming is important.

In a few years, it will be 100%
I dont think so
I remember seeing a graph about university going males being less and less sexually active compared to women.

a loving relationship would be ideal, but merely holding hands with a female for 3 secs would save my life too

I was an ok guy. 15+ years as an incel and now I have to take psychiatric medication every day in order to not rope. Yet according to foids having sex is not a right and you can do just fine without it, so if you are incel you should just shut the fuck up and stop complaining. Of course, the same foids who say this have unlimited access to all the sex they want.

Of course it is the same people who say it isn't are the ones shaming men for being virgins.

1. No such thing as love, it revolves around physical attraction, if love existed the phenomenon of "love at first sight" ironically would not exist, you can't "love" someone you don't know, its all about sex and reproduction

2. No such thing as "meaningful sex", sex is just sex, there are no circumstances in which it becomes "meaningless" or "meaningful"

You were born as biological creature with a libido which revolves around "your body" trying to get you to complete your "biological imperatives" and reproduce

Meaning is something humans try to come up with to rationalize natural phenomenon, shit just happens
What about non romantic love?