Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sex is important

• Thread starter Deleted member 25611
  • Start date
Deleted member 25611

Deleted member 25611

Self-banned
-
Sex is important. Losing your virginity is important. It seems like once people finally do it, especially if they get routine sex afterward, they forget what it was like to be a virgin. Unless most virgins aren't so emotional about sex, as I feel I am. Maybe thats am incel trait, sex gives so much more emotion than how other people describe it the more they have it. Each day that passes, sex feels more and more important. As I sink deeper into myself and find that I might not be worth it to anyone, the more I think about how... simple it should really be to get out of this hole. There's a joke, "to get out of this hole, I need to get in a hole."
But I don't want to say that as it's more than just sex. It's about connection. I so badly want to feel connected to someone, with sex being the final peice of the puzzle. When it's all put together, then it finally looks perfect.

Sex is a basic human need according to Maslow hierarchy of needs

You look like just another faggot nerd saying urur yeah sex anime tiddies lol the point of this site is we dont want to be lonely

Sex is cope but it's the best cope.

We are entitled to everything we need in life

There are dicks and pussies for a reason

Well put, many people feel we are just solely about wanting sex, yet I think most of us just want a genuine connection with a female with sex as the finishing piece as you put it.

NOoOoO INKWELL!!! I deny your scientific facts and i'm gonna go back into my delusion of personality is all that matter, even tho i don't have a girlfriend myself, and that would prove that i have a shitty personality, but obliviously my own logic doesn't apply to myself, only inkwell who has bad opinion about wahmen. :feels::feels::feels:

No amount of sex could make me feel okay with being legitimately disfigured, but aside from that I agree.

Sex is everything

This. As soon as you survive, sex is the next most important thing. Remember it's survival and reproduction.
Sex is cope but it's the best cope.
Cope, sex is actually the only thing that is not cope. Its the only reason to live as a man, all that happens inbetween sex, is the cope.