Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sex is cope

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Sex is cope. Only the crudest of men and the most immature of teenagers are purely interested in sex. Pure sex never heals an incel. I know an incel Chadlite who became even more fucked in the head and dysfunctional, for many years, after he lost his virginity.

What we all wanted here is not sex. What we all wanted is validation--- the attention and respect of girls.

But even this longing for status and respect can be cured. Through ego death, philosophy and meditation, you can ascend to Nirvana.

This thread is cope

Wtf is an "incel chadlite"

How do you consciously achieve ego death? The act itself is antagonistic to the ego.

I really hope this thread is satire.

If you weren't attractive and validated from a young age you are permanently screwed

If sex comes from a willing non used up female and is free, then it can honestly cure a man's depression.

If sex comes from a willing non used up female and is free, then it can honestly cure a man's depression.
The incel Chadlite I speak of became suicidal again shortly after his first sex with a willing female.

Also, Mystery of PUA fame spent a lot of time in the psychiatric system. Read Neil Strauss.

When we want sex, we don't actually want sex. We want immortality. The cure is ego death.

The incel Chadlite I speak of became suicidal again shortly after his first sex...

Also, Mystery of PUA fame spent a lot of time in the psychiatric system. Read Neil Strauss.
"Incel Chadlite"

I stopped reading there.

Most picked the 18 year old because you said the 30 year old would probably cheat and require betabuxxing....NOT because they want a "sex slave".

It almost sounds like you're trying to make incels look bad.........
Not at all. It's because blue pill people tell us we don't need sex, we just want validation. When it's obvious sex is the most important thing. I think even if the 30 year old wouldn't cheat, which is almost impossible for the typical western femoid, the scales would still be tipped on the virgin 18 year old side.

Most picked the 18 year old because you said the 30 year old would probably cheat and require betabuxxing....NOT because they want a "sex slave".

It almost sounds like you're trying to make incels look bad.........
Are you actually serious?

No non-cucked man in the world would go for a 30 year old wall-reached used up roastie... instead of a "quite prime" 18 year old

You CUCKED mods are honestly trying too hard to appease normies. Just voluntarily leave your positions and hire new blackpilled mods. I'm sick of this shit.
Not at all. It's because blue pill people tell us we don't need sex, we just want validation. When it's obvious sex is the most important thing. I think even if the 30 year old wouldn't cheat, which is almost impossible for the typical western femoid, the scales would still be tipped on the virgin 18 year old side.
The mods are cucked faggots and braincel tier.

Are you actually serious?

No non-cucked man in the world would go for a 30 year old wall-reached used up roastie... instead of a "quite prime" 18 year old

You CUCKED mods are honestly trying too hard to appease normies. Just voluntarily leave your positions and hire new blackpilled mods. I'm sick of this shit.

The mods are cucked faggots and braincel tier.

You're missing the point entirely. Obviously almost all of us would find an 18 year old more attractive than a 30 year old...but that's neither here nor there.

My point is that most of us here don't just want a "sex slave" and Robtical's accusation that most people here do based on a poll where the deck was obviously stacked to get a specific answer is intellectually dishonest at best.

A better way to gauge which is more important to incels (validation or sex) would be to make most other variables equal. I'll make such a poll and we'll see the results.

You're missing the point entirely. Obviously almost all of us would find an 18 year old more attractive than a 30 year old...but that's neither here nor there.

My point is that most of us here don't just want a "sex slave" and Robtical's accusation that most people here do based on a poll where the deck was obviously stacked to get a specific answer is intellectually dishonest at best.

A better way to gauge which is more important to incels (validation or sex) would be to make most other variables equal. I'll make such a poll and we'll see the results.
Sex slave 18 year old > validation from a 30 year old

It's over if you believe in "muh true love."
No woman will truly love us because we are shitty looking facially.

No woman will truly love us because we are shitty looking facially.

Anyone remotely blackpilled is hyper-aware of this.

But let's make the ages EQUAL.

sex with a 20 year old girl incapable of live vs unconditional love from a 20 year old girl incapable of having sex.

Obviously we wouldn't be able to get either and we're all going to die KHV blah blah blah, it's just a hypothetical.

Anyone remotely blackpilled is hyper-aware of this.

But let's make the ages EQUAL.

sex with a 20 year old girl incapable of live vs unconditional love from a 20 year old girl incapable of having sex.

Obviously we wouldn't be able to get either and we're all going to die KHV blah blah blah, it's just a hypothetical.
But can you cheat on the one who doesn't give you sex?