Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "Sex is a normal thing in my life"

0fflinemode

0fflinemode

Banned
-

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Dont go into the comment section. You've been warned.

sex is as normal as breathing for foids, how is this surprising

Clicked the thread and someone said it's not the norm for everyone and their response is "what?" because (I assume it's a foid) it's so beyond the realm of possibility for them. And we're to believe in the concept of femcels lol.

I’m gonna kill myself in shogun 2 total war why can’t I get any sex

Clicked the thread and someone said it's not the norm for everyone and their response is "what?" because (I assume it's a foid) it's so beyond the realm of possibility for them. And we're to believe in the concept of femcels lol.
Yeah i saw it as well. Theyll never understand. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

''I wouldn't go so far as to say it's a need. We'll die without food or water, but there are many of us that are still alive and have never had sex.''

What a stupid comment and on top of that also a contradiction.

Foids consider sex to be analogues to shitting or pissing, and will do it with the same nonchalance that sub8 men display in masturbation.

If they happen to become pregnant and elect to give birth to the child, it is out of pure narcissism, just like masturbation and sterile sex in general. They intend to re-live the pleasures of their childhood through their progeny (us mentalcels do not know that feel).

Last edited:
My depression just recurred

I wanna go on a rampage

Pretty sure this is troll/bait.

The comment section is hilarious af. They are literally like npc's with AI who currently learned that sex is part of life, there are some people who have it and some who DON'T have it and if you don't have it... It fucks you up.

(insert brainExploding.gif)

where for art thou corona?

Found in the comments
"Must be nice to be able to enjoy such a normal part of life. Sadly it's not meant for me as I was radically circumcised as a child and cannot enjoy sexuality as an adult because my sex organ was gutted."

God Damn, poor soul.

Going on the sub surely is just suifuel, why do it to yourself