Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Sex-haver trait: thinking of potential sexual partners as 'projects'

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I had a conversation with this normie that literally blew my mind. He was talking, for some reason, about all the potential mates he currently talks to. The first thing that literally blew my mind is that he gets a lot of pleasure, a real self-confidence boost, from getting text replies back from women, or just generally having positive interactions with women he finds attractive. It blew my mind because I literally can't even imagine what it feels like to sense a woman is attracted to you. That part of my brain is completely shut off like a safety valve. I KNOW women have NEVER been attracted to me, as they have never replied to any message I have sent them that is non-platonic. I have always chased to my failure.

I basically reinterpreted his scheming and relations with women to this: he thinks of women as projects where you feed positive communication with them to get to the puss. It's basically the whole nice guy/tokens/slotmachines sort of thing re-imagined to not be that. I drew a chart as though women are FF7 materia that Max out in power whenever you have positive interactions with them, and when you max out, you get puss as seen below:

Graph1

He thought it was inhumane of me to describe them as 'projects,' but it is what it is. The chart is just proof that when it comes to any normal seeking of non-platonic relationships, where you are testing the waters/ playing the field, the reddit idea of the "niceguy" paradox is unavoidable. All you have to do is this:

Graph2

Women are no angels, I'm sure women think of guys like this:

Graph3

If you talk to multiple women and have aspirations of maybe sleeping with them, this is just what sex-having men do. It's fucked up, but as misogynistic as everything I say is, I have never thought of women this way. Although I talk about women in a black-and-white herd sort of way, when I interact with them, I KNOW THIS IS :soy: but naturally I think of them as individuals, and it's just abstract feels that go nowhere because everything is pointless. I simply do not communicate with any humans in a directed way such that I am trying to obtain something from them, because that seems insincere and manipulative to me. It's just fucked up that the entire time, I, the misogynist incel have been the pure innocent soul the entire time, and that it's the fucking gaslighting normies that have been the scorn worthy r/niceguys hypocrites the entire time.

I FUCKING HATE THOSE SEX-HAVIN NORMIES

Last edited:
If you talk to multiple women and have aspirations of maybe sleeping with them, this is just what sex-having men do.
There is no if. I don't talk to foids. Only normies are allowed to talk to 'em, anyone below 5 and trying to talk to foids is considered a creep and need to go to jail for offensing muh ladies. Normies talk Chads fuck

I simply do not communicate with any humans in a directed way such that I am trying to obtain something from them, because that seems insincere and manipulative to me. It's just fucked up that the entire time, I, the misogynist incel have been the pure innocent soul the entire time, and that it's the fucking gaslighting normies that have been the scorn worthy r/niceguys hypocrites the entire time.
as always normies are projecting hard

JFL this is an astronomical IQ thread, lol’d at the materia visual. This is exactly how the normies I know operate as well

Chad doesn't do this, only normies do.

this how they see it,no joke,you are pretty right