Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Sex etc. actually very easy yet we can't have it

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Think about it,how it is hard for someone kiss someone ? or hug and sex ? holes having sex everyday,like fucking machines but with chads only. Say no to shy kid who approached her because te hee he wasn't confident,while in fact she rejected him because of his apperance. Showing you care about,and love is very fucking easy yet foids won't do that favor. bitches are fucking tons of chads but refuse to even talk to a average/ugly male. Hypergamy is pain in the ass. Honestly I don't know how we will end up like. What going to happen to us ? future is fucked up. Seems like there is no option other than going rope.

Hours,days,months and years are passing but we're still holding on without any sing of the hope. It ain't worth it. Every breath we're taking is fucking waste.

We will die alone and nobody will be at our funeral (doubt they will find our bodies)

like fucking machines but with chads only.

Truth. I wonder if there is any scientific proof of foids acting almost "automatically" when they're turned on and off. I've read that they instantly feel the need to retreat when they see someone they don't like and they instantly go into "caring and thoughtful" mode when they see someone they find attractive

:cryfeels:
Cuyen knows the feels

I think about this quite often, it felt like I was just behind before, now I'm doubting things will ever get better

I announce today as National Grab a Femoid and Bash Her Face in Day (NGFBHFI)

For chad only

its such an unfortunate tragedy

We’ll rot and die or rope and die

It’s over for many men, bro. It’s just a shitty situation, man. Just not good.