Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sex dolls will level the playing field between by bringing foids back down to earth. It is the antidote to female hypergamy!

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★

"Now, however, he has purchased a realistic torso and a wide array of clothing/lingerie for it. He's said that he got it because I don't have the body type he desires (I recently lost almost 100 pounds and am kind of saggy in places) and also to satisfy his biological imperative to seek out young, tight women.

Theoretically, I understand this, but emotionally I'm devastated. Last night he made the comment that the ($1,200) torso is worth every penny and now I'm feeling utterly useless, unwanted, unappreciated and unloved. Not to mention I feel like I've been replaced by silicone and machines. I also have to be confronted with this "perfect" form nearly every day."

You feel worthless whore?!! This is how we men feel for most of our lives as your slaves! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Another post here where foid withholds sex from her boyfriend and uses vibrators and dildos but freaks out when he gets a sex doll. Remember, sex is about power. EVERYTHING is about power.

Last edited:
Honestly, I think this could serve as a very good counterweight to foids current high standards, demands, etc.

Women will use AI to simulate chads and when robots come out will get chad bots, foids are just as shallow as everyone else they would rather fuck plastic than humans. Men fuck plastic because they have no other choice

Honestly, I think this could serve as a very good counterweight to foids current high standards, demands, etc.
Yes these realistic dolls are a great solution along with AI gf chatbots for companionship. The era of the matriarchy will end. Fascists are returning. We are soo back! :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

Last edited:
Brutal that women are natures mistake and men prefer dolls over it, even chads.

Men fuck plastic because they have no other choice
We will not only fuck plastic, but we will have a better time with it then with foids.

I cannot even buy this shit. I would have to have a plan to burn it down in a moment's notice . And I cannot afford to burn down something so expensive

While Becky pines for a complete asshole Brad who says and does shitty things to make her feel bad.... a little incel waits.

Remember, it's your personality. Just work on your personality!

Remember, sex is about power. EVERYTHING is about power.
Correct. It's why foids despise rape. Their greatest weapon gets turned into a weakness.

I need a fully functional android model of 2B that I can creampie and love.

AI and robotics need all the funding they can have.

9da

View attachment 905612

"Now, however, he has purchased a realistic torso and a wide array of clothing/lingerie for it. He's said that he got it because I don't have the body type he desires (I recently lost almost 100 pounds and am kind of saggy in places) and also to satisfy his biological imperative to seek out young, tight women.

Theoretically, I understand this, but emotionally I'm devastated. Last night he made the comment that the ($1,200) torso is worth every penny and now I'm feeling utterly useless, unwanted, unappreciated and unloved. Not to mention I feel like I've been replaced by silicone and machines. I also have to be confronted with this "perfect" form nearly every day."

You feel worthless whore?!! This is how we men feel for most of our lives as your slaves! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Another post here where foid withholds sex from her boyfriend and uses vibrators and dildos but freaks out when he gets a sex doll. Remember, sex is about power. EVERYTHING is about power.

View attachment 905615
I know its fucked up, we need to get rid of this mentality of power. It is so stupid.