Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sex dolls make foids made because ugly men can have sex with them

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I think the best way to make men stop simping for foids is to give them free, realistic sex dolls. Not talking about crap 200 dollars ones, but 1K+ ones like:

161cm-5-28ft-big-breast-chubby-ass-sex-doll-e19081219-kotono-5ft-4in-165cm-asian-japanese-love-dolls-hot-sale-best-869_1024x1024.jpg

111111_1024x1024.jpg

And then there are also RealDolls or whatever they are called and some of them look like real humans. But those are more sexy IMO. Either way, there was a story about a brothel in Spain years ago and how it bought a few of these dolls and they were making them more money than real foids. Foids were buttblasted by this fact and demanded banning these dolls in their brothel. Thisclearly shows that sex dolls and in the future sex robots are they way out of inceldom and they will make men stop simping towards foids in some degree.

Why are they all asian?

Why are they all asian?
>All
I just picked the best ones from one site. There is another site and probably plenty more with more of them. Not just asian.

JFL when the era of sex dolls begins women will go extinct

>All
I just picked the best ones from one site. There is another site and probably plenty more with more of them. Not just asian.
Any Mulatto ones?

Asking for friend

Any Mulatto ones?

Asking for friend
Actually all mulatto and black ones look like shit. Clearly no work is put into them compared to white and asian ones, because barely anyone finds black foids good looking even when they are the prettiest of their own group. There wouldn't be enough demand for them.

Actually all mulatto and black ones look like shit. Clearly no work is put into them compared to white and asian ones, because barely anyone finds black foids good looking even when they are the prettiest of their own group. There wouldn't be enough demand for them.
This is suifuel for me

I prefer Black and Mulatto women :cryfeels:

Oh these dolls are very beautiful and realistic. I've seen many dolls, but these ones are a class above. :feelsokman::feelsokman:
Then check out these from real doll (I'm not paid by them BTW):
quinn-rd2-config1-6-1443156301.jpg

renee-1.jpg

natalie_rd2c2_2-1409786324.jpg

olivia_rd2c2_4-1416355193.jpg

renee_rd2_config2_12-1369269413.jpg

i would like to see how the pussy is made . :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

also , let's be honest , a genuine passionate validating female with warm soul is irreplaceable .
so . SEX dolls are cope and BS .

also , let's be honest , a genuine passionate validating female with warm soul is irreplaceable .
so . SEX dolls are cope and BS .
But you will NEVER have it either way unless robots will be like that.

I would rather have a robot then a doll.

If I could get a realistic robot to love me I honestly wouldn't need females anymore

may be i will . using my arranged Marriage CARD
Implying she will be passionate and validating if you are not a Chad ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Implying she will be passionate and validating if you are not a Chad
we have very few chads in my country tbh . also woman here have way lesser standard then the west and most of them are virgins .
i will be literally her best option and she must be thankful for it .

we have very few chads in my country tbh . also woman here have way lesser standard then the west and most of them are virgins .
Coooooooope. Deep in heart, she will be imagining you are Chad if what you are saying is true.

also woman here have way lesser standard then the west and most of them are virgins .
Where do you live again brocel?
asking for a friend.

Imagine coping this hard.

20200306 160535

We need our sentient AI waifus :feelsUnreal:

Imagine coping this hard.

Coooooooope. Deep in heart, she will be imagining you are Chad if what you are saying is true
bros , I am not living in the degenerate west . but still i won't marry if my look-maxing didn't workout well tbh . i do not want to make other people suffer .

Can’t wait till they become more common than real foids

Can’t wait till they become more common than real foids

That day is coming and it will be glorious

The best day of my life by far tbh

Foids will lose 99% of their SMV basically overnight

They will get them banned me thinks.

It's not about ugly men fucking hot inanimate objects that realistically mimic attractive women in form that pisses foids and normies off, it's about ugly men being withhold any sexual pleasure, and pulled out of being in any kind of comfort zone.

They will get them banned me thinks.

It's not about ugly men fucking hot inanimate objects that realistically mimic attractive women in form that pisses foids and normies off, it's about ugly men being withhold any sexual pleasure, and pulled out of being in any kind of comfort zone.
I have to disagree. Seeing there's LOTS of lonely men, I imagine alot of these lonely men will buy these dolls in DROVES which means some serious cash for the manufacturers and lots of taxes being thrown toward the government, they wouldn't care what some feminists have to say if they're making serious money out of this.

But on the off chance they're banned in the West, we can always head to the East more specifically Japan since they don't put up with feminist woke rubbish and we can buy our dolls from there.

Sigh, banned or not, these dolls are too expensive for the average guy to buy. If these good dolls were hundreds of dollars, that's reasonable, but thousands is way over doing it and thus they're out of reach for many of us. Sigh. :feelsbadman:

I have to disagree. Seeing there's LOTS of lonely men, I imagine alot of these lonely men will buy these dolls in DROVES which means some serious cash for the manufacturers and lots of taxes being thrown toward the government, they wouldn't care what some feminists have to say if they're making serious money out of this.

But on the off chance they're banned in the West, we can always head to the East more specifically Japan since they don't put up with feminist woke rubbish and we can buy our dolls from there.

Sigh, banned or not, these dolls are too expensive for the average guy to buy. If these good dolls were hundreds of dollars, that's reasonable, but thousands is way over doing it and thus they're out of reach for many of us. Sigh. :feelsbadman:

Increasing demand will made prices to lower as soon as this new market will have developped enough.
I'm wishing to purchase one but I only found small dolls. Plus I'm not sure about their resistance on the long term.

The funny thing is that I will probably give her a name and upset foids by speaking about this doll as my real gf :feelshaha:

it's simpler: it takes away some of the power of having a pussy. most foids have nothing to offer except their hole, that's why real dolls are competition.

Foids want men in general to be miserable. But they are attracted to Chads. When they have sex with Chads, it's all about themselves as well, don't be fooled.

Do you know what banning means? You will not be allowed to import your doll, creepy ink weasel.

If i had money and my own place i would buy it in a heartbeat, who knows maybe theres going to be cheaper chinese production.

I might buy one when I get older ngl

Those dolls look better than most noodlewhores