Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Sex dolls coping

chasetheman9

chasetheman9

Greycel
Hello guys im new to this forum and I want to share with you guys my sex doll. Instead of complaining the lack of bitches. get yourselfs one of these

They look and feel like real girls only bad thing about them is they are a bitch to clean up after you bust inside of them and they are expensive but so are real girls get one guys it will change your life. Whatever your into they got you they have ones that look like children if your into that but yeah shes my wife and I bang her every day

No sales link?

why do you have it dressed in tranny colors

Hello guys im new to this forum and I want to share with you guys my sex doll. Instead of complaining the lack of bitches. get yourselfs one of these

They look and feel like real girls only bad thing about them is they are a bitch to clean up after you bust inside of them and they are expensive but so are real girls get one guys it will change your life. Whatever your into they got you they have ones that look like children if your into that but yeah shes my wife and I bang her every day

Reminds me I've never had the occasion to learn, but how do foids clean themselves out between creampies? My chadlite friend says they sometimes use a toothbrush.

There is nothing the world fears more than an incel with his doll and completely outside the system
I have a dream that all the incels in the world will leave society and foids and chads who never used their brains in life will have to fend for themselves

How do you clean them

just began for lars and the real girl cels

it does look very real though i thought your profile picture was a cosplayer

Looks good:panties:. How much did it cost?

Damn, you might have single handily changed my mind about these. How much did it cost you? Where did you get it? Are there better ones?

Im getting the uncanny valley effect.

Shittt bro I'd be demolishing that Dva's holes

Broski you fucked up by getting one with a fixed vagina. You have to get one where you insert a vagina and then take it out to clean it. It's so much easier to clean, and once the sleeve gets beat up you just replace it.

Broski you fucked up by getting one with a fixed vagina. You have to get one where you insert a vagina and then take it out to clean it. It's so much easier to clean, and once the sleeve gets beat up you just replace it.
no I had one with an insert and its not realistic at all the point of a sex doll is the realism and the insert sucks yeah its a bitch to clean tho

Damn that’s a nice doll. I have a basic torso sex doll cause I couldn’t afford a full body one. While I fuck the doll, I look at hot pictures of women on my tablet computer

She’s so hot

Holy shit I think this just gave me motivation to save up and get one she looks WAY better then the one I owned

INSHALLAH ALHAMDULILLAH I WILL BECOME ONA HOLE ENGINEER