Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sex doll saves Chink's marriage

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Banned
-
Found an incredibly funny article about sex dolls. It is a bit lengthy, but you're lucky because your boi iblamemyself picked the cherries for your convenience :feelsautistic:

Hello Naa,

I’m a mother, a professional at my job and still married to the man I will be telling you about in this email.

My husband and I have been married for four years. We had our first and only child in the first year of the marriage and it was after her birth that things took an interesting turn in our relationship.

We dated for just six months before we got married. Both of us decided during the period that we would preserve ourselves until we were legally and spiritually joined together as husband and wife.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Initially, I was surprised at his, willingness to go through a sexless relationship before marriage.
Of course you were :feelshmm:
Although we had an amazing relationship, we struggled with intimacy. Eric especially – understandably for the man he is – couldn’t just hold back, sometimes. I wasn’t exactly bothered by the lack of intimacy, in fact, I loved it. However, I got angry anytime Eric started his advances and many times, we argued, so bad that we ended up spending an entire week or sometimes even more not speaking to each other.
Ah, you don't like him because he isn't Chad. Nice passive aggressive bitch tactics.
But like any relationship, we dealt with it and moved on.

After a year, we conceived and had our first child. The pregnancy was rather more challenging than I thought. From the very first trimester, I struggled to do things I saw other women do when they were pregnant. Many women in my company still came to work and went about their normal duties, but things were quite different with me. In the end, I had to spend the entire nine months confined to a room.
Ah yeah, sweet NEET life, for incels and betabuxxed foids alike
Postpartum depression set in and for the first few months after delivery, I struggled to go back to my old self. Things got more complicated when at a point, I didn’t even feel like sharing a bed with my husband. I just didn’t want to be touched.

My husband didn’t understand what was going on. At the time, his mother who had taken her turn to help cater for the baby noticed the tension between us.
“I spoke to your husband this morning because I noticed not all is well with the two of you. (...) he told me you have refused to do your ‘wifely duties’ and all attempts to make you see reason, seem to be falling on deaf ears.”

(...)

Eventually, my husband spoke to a doctor friend of his who invited us over. After a few questions and answers, the doctor who was still unsure of whether or not his diagnosis was right said, “I think you may be suffering from hypoactive sexual desire disorder.(...)"
Not even the doc wants the man to smash his wife :cryfeels:
(...) we were yet to cal the therapist (...)

“I love you, you know it. But this whole therapy thing…I cannot wait, I can’t. I’ve tried really hard, but I cannot wait for therapy. Look at me, for a whole two years, as a man, I haven’t touched the woman I am married to…"
Two years? :worryfeels:
“I am not leaving you (...) I’ll find a way to satisfy myself. You go for the therapy, when you’re ready, I’ll be here…,” he continued.

“Find a way to satisfy yourself? What does that mean,” I asked as tears started to roll down my cheeks.

(...)

Well, after the crying and pampering episode, my husband explained to me what he meant by “find a way to satisfy myself.”

“I want to get a sex doll,” he said and I gaped in awe.

“Babe, wait, let me explain. I don’t want to have an affair with another woman and it will save us from any diseases and all the drama associated with it.”
KEK
I cringed.
GIGA KEK
“Sex doll,” I heard myself say in disgust and sheer disbelief that that thought actually crossed my husband’s mind. (...) the door slammed and that was the last time we had a conversation on a sex doll.

(...)

So, after weeks of silent treatment, I gave up. I could no longer stand living like a stranger to the man who was supposed to be my joy. Wanting to make up for my reaction toward the whole sex doll idea – which a part of me still sees as an abomination – I called my husband and ‘surrendered’.
Kek, somebody's about to get cucked :feelsgah:
The arrival of the sex doll made me feel as if my marriage had ended. “So now, I will be sharing my husband with a robot?” I thought to myself as I lay on my matrimonial bed alone days after the delivery.

(...)

On some nights, I will sneak out of my room and eavesdrop on what is going on behind the guest room door. Many times, I left in tears because I’d always hear the moans, groans and the eventual release of pleasure from behind the door and it ripped my heart into shreds.

We or let me say I, never got in touch with the therapist and with no one to talk to about how I felt and what was going on in my home, I spent most of my time immersed in my work or taking care of our daughter who had just turned three.
Get a taste of your own medicine, foid! Having fun coping? :feelskek:

Unfortunately, the man eventually got kiked. He put the doll back into the parcel.
(...) until one day my husband repacked it into the box it came in. we still don’t know what to do with it but as far as I know, I have my husband back.
He didn’t jump at making love to me immediately though, he tried what worked every day until one day, my body gave in and for once in a long time (...).

As I speak, I am a little over three months pregnant with our second child and very cynically, I think the sex doll brought back the magic.

Eww, the bluepills. Took a good cucking and a nervous breakdown to turn passive aggressive bitch into functional wife. Why must foids be this way? I don't care, but I like the idea of getting a sex doll more and more.

Last edited:
Sex dolls will soon be better than the real thing.