Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sex and The City destroyed an entire generation of women

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
The show, premiering in 1998, follows 4 30-something foids in Manhattan. They're all supposedly strong independent women but all they care about is getting married and locking down the biggest fish in the rich man pond. They somehow manage to sleep with dozens of wealthy businessmen who in reality would never go for post-wall women. They are absolutely obsessed with sex with Chads and go through dozens of men through 6 seasons, they shame men about their height, baldness, penis size and laugh at any man who isn't a perfect chiseled yuppie. They're entitled and somehow are able to eat out everyday and buy 1000$ shoes despite working for a magazine (the main character writes a "sex column" JFL) and living in fucking Manhattan. Every episode is so full of sex and period jokes that it becomes ludicrous. This was the blueprint for all millennial women. They all wanted to be these women as young girls. I remember my cousin watching it when she was a teen and she wanted to move to Manhattan to be just like them.

*Thank you to ChatGPT for good summaries*

Women are obsessed with sex, they judge you on your sexual attractiveness, they don't care about core competencies like men do, men gain status by core competency, women gain and judge status throught sexual attractiveness that's why they obsess over make ups and looking hot in their female hierarchies, their entire existence revolvers around sex after a certain age

:feelsbaton:AI generated content is not allowed outside of the sewers.

Such a ridiculous plot looking back in hindsight.:feelskek: Though there was one foid on that stupid-TV-show, that I found absolutely coomfuel growing up.

The american pie movies are another poison. Actors are jews. Why is that?

Realize the mental, emotional and spiritual level of the average woman and man

Shows for men: I want to be a Hero like Goku, I want to be strong like Superman, I want to save other people like Spiderman

Shows for women: I want to be a retarded whore who only thinks about sex 24/7 and laughs at bald men

Men and women could never be the same, we are different universes

3rd wave feminism was already in place by the time this shit show started. This was Jews just locking it in and basking in the joy of destroying the first world.

Consume, consume, belittle, destroy. Where is their capacity to create and appreciate? No ability to sustain themselves, they need a host. Parasites

The show, premiering in 1998, follows 4 30-something foids in Manhattan. They're all supposedly strong independent women but all they care about is getting married and locking down the biggest fish in the rich man pond. They somehow manage to sleep with dozens of wealthy businessmen who in reality would never go for post-wall women. They are absolutely obsessed with sex with Chads and go through dozens of men through 6 seasons, they shame men about their height, baldness, penis size and laugh at any man who isn't a perfect chiseled yuppie. They're entitled and somehow are able to eat out everyday and buy 1000$ shoes despite working for a magazine (the main character writes a "sex column" JFL) and living in fucking Manhattan. Every episode is so full of sex and period jokes that it becomes ludicrous. This was the blueprint for all millennial women. They all wanted to be these women as young girls. I remember my cousin watching it when she was a teen and she wanted to move to Manhattan to be just like them.

*Thank you to ChatGPT for good summaries*
Raaaaaaaapeeeee

Women are obsessed with sex, they judge you on your sexual attractiveness, they don't care about core competencies like men do, men gain status by core competency, women gain and judge status throught sexual attractiveness that's why they obsess over make ups and looking hot in their female hierarchies, their entire existence revolvers around sex after a certain age

Realize the mental, emotional and spiritual level of the average woman and man

Shows for men: I want to be a Hero like Goku, I want to be strong like Superman, I want to save other people like Spiderman

Shows for women: I want to be a retarded whore who only thinks about sex 24/7 and laughs at bald men

Men and women could never be the same, we are different universes