Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Sex and Character" by Otto Weininger

RopeIsMyLove

RopeIsMyLove

"[...] I curse my stars in bitter grief and woe."
Anybody read it? if so how accessible is this work?
I now that his philosophy is based on kantian ontology. Is there any required fore-reading before staring with it? I have some grasp on the basic of philosophy, idk if that's enough.

I had someone recommend that to me but I haven't read it yet

I had someone recommend that to me but I haven't read it yet
As far as I know, Weininger describes two opposite ontological qualities: male and female. He attributes productivity and logical thinking to males, while describing female nature as passive and alogical. In his book he advocates taking right away from women and jew, to whom he ascribed female qualities. He also was jewish himself, one of the reason he commited sucide shortly after publishing his work.

Is it on Amazon?

It's in public domain now, as book is old af. You can find pdf easily.

where i can buy it in Poland?

where i can buy it in Poland?
Wątpię, aby był to bestseller w Polszy. Polskie wydanie nazywa się Płeć i Charakter, na pewno można spokojnie znaleźć pdf.

Wątpię, aby był to bestseller w Polszy. Polskie wydanie nazywa się Płeć i Charakter, na pewno można spokojnie znaleźć pdf.
dzięki, szukałem czegoś do poczytania, postaram się znaleźć :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: