Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story sewers

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
the following is my sewerstory from blackpill forum

hoigà my main blobs

me heah to tell u bout da sewers

I started a voyage down years ago and explored em tonnes

the following is a report, it was destined to incels.is but yeti ( pbuH ) banned me so here it is

REPORT of FINDINGS in the SEWERS

The first thing one notices is the unavoidable smell. Nothing can stop it. One thinks it will fade away but no. It stays with you and follow you everywhere. Everything smells down there. It's not comfortable place. Me tried mask, but still it blasts your brain. No way. One shall proceed and me did that.
The second thinga is the stuff you see. This combo eyes-nose is tragic. I got my mask on always, indeed.
As it's known from the otha site, I developed chronic nausea plus conatus.
During my voyage, those attacks came usually at morning, very rarely they repeated themselves at evening. Idk why.
Me was scared initially but with time I managed to anticipate them, then gradually they losed frequency. Still, I fear they are gonna reappear suddenly.
Anyway. Sewers are a labirynth, there are intersections and secondary channels, chambers and vaste areas, even turbines.
Utility areas are here and there, along the main tunnels. They are all the same little deposits. They abandoned.
The river of liquid flows slowly.
The first time I met RATS was in the first chamber. They were what they were. One can say poor beasts. One can do something to make sure they stay where they are supposed to stay. Or maybe if someone is good with flames he can burn em.
RATS are of different size. The ones I met in the deep areas were cangaroos I swear. No good sight.

This is fun storytimah

the following is my sewerstory from blackpill forum

hoigà my main blobs

me heah to tell u bout da sewers

I started a voyage down years ago and explored em tonnes

the following is a report, it was destined to incels.is but yeti ( pbuH ) banned me so here it is

REPORT of FINDINGS in the SEWERS

The first thing one notices is the unavoidable smell. Nothing can stop it. One thinks it will fade away but no. It stays with you and follow you everywhere. Everything smells down there. It's not comfortable place. Me tried mask, but still it blasts your brain. No way. One shall proceed and me did that.
The second thinga is the stuff you see. This combo eyes-nose is tragic. I got my mask on always, indeed.
As it's known from the otha site, I developed chronic nausea plus conatus.
During my voyage, those attacks came usually at morning, very rarely they repeated themselves at evening. Idk why.
Me was scared initially but with time I managed to anticipate them, then gradually they losed frequency. Still, I fear they are gonna reappear suddenly.
Anyway. Sewers are a labirynth, there are intersections and secondary channels, chambers and vaste areas, even turbines.
Utility areas are here and there, along the main tunnels. They are all the same little deposits. They abandoned.
The river of liquid flows slowly.
The first time I met RATS was in the first chamber. They were what they were. One can say poor beasts. One can do something to make sure they stay where they are supposed to stay. Or maybe if someone is good with flames he can burn em.
RATS are of different size. The ones I met in the deep areas were cangaroos I swear. No good sight.
Very deep observation and touchy story. Burningratsmaxxing is a reality?

how to properly use ft

66b9a5946e33e054edce265f95447922e7a9cb2d492662943fb04b1db41ccc3e.jpg

Kek, I want more