sewers thread

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
231d 6h 36m
Do you have a problem with comprehension? Or are you so far up Diocels arse (male worship is against the rules also) that you can't see what he was punished for? I adjudicated equitably between him and his assailant on that thread which he posted and was deleted.

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

[...]
★★★★★
80d 19h 35m
Yes that just shows you can copy and paste.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
231d 6h 36m
Yes that just shows you can copy and paste.
Do you have a problem with poop in your ass comprehension? Or are you so far up Noah G's arse (hamlossus worship is against the rules also) that you can't see what he was punished for? I adjudicated equitably between Hamlossus and George floyd on that shitty toilet which he pooped and was eaten.

Over_this_Life

Over_this_Life

LDARmaxxing
★★★★★
36d 2h 45m
Do you have a problem with comprehension? Or are you so far up Diocels arse (male worship is against the rules also) that you can't see what he was punished for? I adjudicated equitably between him and his assailant on that thread which he posted and was deleted.

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

[...]
★★★★★
80d 19h 35m
Do you have a problem with poop in your ass comprehension? Or are you so far up Noah G's arse (hamlossus worship is against the rules also) that you can't see what he was punished for? I adjudicated equitably between Hamlossus and George floyd on that shitty toilet which he pooped and was eaten.
How does this change the dynamic of our current issue :feelswhere: ?

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

★★★★★
231d 6h 36m
How does this change the dynamic of our current issue :feelswhere: ?
Because I think reporting ppl 4 what they say unless it’s them being gay or dosing the site, imo nothing said here should be deleted unless it’s doxxing or being gay.

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

[...]
★★★★★
80d 19h 35m
Yes. He bitched about another making a race bait bullying comment to him first. I punished the other person first. Deleted the thread. Then went back into the thread and saw he made a race bait bullying comment himself.

I gave the other guy a higher warning for that. Then another warning for the thread. He ended up with a 2 day temp ban.

I saw Diocel make a race bait bullying comment. I gave him 20% warning. That tipped him over the edge into perm ban territory. He already had an 80% warning which I didn't know at that time. My only fault here was not to look and apportion correctly. I told him that I'd ask Serge to un ban him. He said not to bother.

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

Ugly
★★★★★
82d 11h 12m

RainerNLM

RainerNLM

Legend
★★★
11d 18h 48m

Zettacel

Zettacel

KHHTV • Dreadfully Distinct
★★★★★
167d 9h 5m
More like: ID-tier thread.