Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san

YewTree

YewTree

Recruit
★★

This anime is about an overworked, depressed programmer who is visited by a fox god (Senko-san, pictured above). For cryptic reasons she wants to make his life less miserable, specifically by dispelling the black cloud that surrounds him and concomitantly dispelling his intense feelings of discomfort brought on by his lonely wageslave existence.

I think this anime is excellent CopeFuel, but I also can't help but feel guilty when I watch it. This anime is intended for self-insertion, and I do that when I watch it. I always have the thought "I don't deserve this" when I watch this anime. I don't even know why. It's as if my brain is rejecting the idea of my finding happiness- even happiness in fantasy.

Do you think about these feelings often? You should, you should ask yourself what's so wrong with you being happy.

Having someone loving and caring for you waiting for you to come home almost makes me tear up for real when I watch this.
This is the kind of beauty and love we've lost forever.

I wish she cuddled me to put me to sleep like she does in the anime

@quinn24 GTFIH

3d femoids are trash

Do you think about these feelings often? You should, you should ask yourself what's so wrong with you being happy.
Yeah. It's like a reflex or an instinct. I don't fully agree with my brain's line of reasoning. Though, it is true there are people out there who suffer far more than I do, and they're more "deserving" of such treatment than I am.
Having someone loving and caring for you waiting for you to come home almost makes me tear up for real when I watch this.
This is the kind of beauty and love we've lost forever.
We didn't lose it. It was never even a possibility tbh.

Ya. I should have phrased it as beauty and love we could never have. The point remains the same and we're still just as empty.
P.S. Let's all love Lain!

Yeah. It's like a reflex or an instinct. I don't fully agree with my brain's line of reasoning.

Are you able to question this instinct? Get down to the bottom of why it triggers?

do u know that when u will die u will go to anime world and will be able to live with her if u want

do u know that when u will die u will go to anime world and will be able to live with her if u want
Im not sure tbh i hope so

Are you able to question this instinct? Get down to the bottom of why it triggers?
No, I don't know why. It's probably hereditary to some extent, because unpleasant feelings regarding unfairness and the unequal or unproportional distribution of things is fundamental to the morality that's evolved in humans. For a good thing to be deserved, you have to do something which makes you deserve it, proportional to how good the thing is. Or maybe it's just a tendency of mine to place the needs of others over my own; altruism is also an evolved trait.

Yes, bro. I know.
3xssy56ILqWF.jpg

I always have the thought "I don't deserve this" when I watch this anime. I don't even know why. It's as if my brain is rejecting the idea of my finding happiness- even happiness in fantasy.

When engaging in any sort of fantasy involving having a romantic partner, I have to imagine myself being someone completely different, and obviously good looking.

If you're ugly, self-aware, and blackpilled, of course your brain will reject any thoughts/fantasies of having a girlfriend as you are now.

Something about this anime is really disturbing to me. I guess I've reached the level of blackpill where even my subconscious finds the idea of a foid choosing to live with me suspicious and threatening.

So odd, I was looking for new Senko-san gifs and saw Napoleon's avi so I clicked it and visited this old thread, then came back to the main forum page and noticed that it had just been bumped.

Necroposts me

So odd, I was looking for new Senko-san gifs and saw Napoleon's avi so I clicked it and visited this old thread, then came back to the main forum page and noticed that it had just been bumped.
i was stalking u tbh :ping:

Bro no that’s so cringe!!! :feelsugh: :feelsugh:

As not working man, i kinda feel problematic here too. But I fully deserve to be in place of Kazuma and steal pantsu

this sounds like something i should watch ngl